Author Topic: Future of Charlie Weis?  (Read 134 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Future of Charlie Weis?
« on: November 24, 2009, 09:47:44 AM »
i give it like a 90% chance that he gets fired from Notre Dame in the next few games or so.

you guys think he will look for more college work or he will return to the pros?

i don't know if he can land a head coaching job, but without a doubt, an offensive coordinator position.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Future of Charlie Weis?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 03:52:17 PM »
i give it like a 90% chance that he gets fired from Notre Dame in the next few games or so.

you guys think he will look for more college work or he will return to the pros?

i don't know if he can land a head coaching job, but without a doubt, an offensive coordinator position.

Yeah I think he will be fired. Probably will go back to the NFL, could possibly end up with a coaching position but more than likely will be a OC somewhere.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 06:04:11 PM »

Yeah I think he will be fired. Probably will go back to the NFL, could possibly end up with a coaching position but more than likely will be a OC somewhere.

maybe just to get back in the NFL, he'll take the Buffalo job; because it seems that none of the big names want that.

Cowher says he wants to coach the Texans when the position is open.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 08:16:10 PM »

maybe just to get back in the NFL, he'll take the Buffalo job; because it seems that none of the big names want that.

Cowher says he wants to coach the Texans when the position is open.

Shanahan seems more interested than I thought. If Holmgren takes the Cleveland job maybe he'd get an OC job somewhere. Also, is Parcells locked in a contract in Miami because if he decides to walk out and into a new city I could see him bringing Weis along. I still say reuniting him with Quinn will make Quinn seem like one of the NFL's elite with in 3 years.