Author Topic: (Free Download) Noah Jones "The Missing Project" (No Tags/All Original/Very Hot)  (Read 144 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/2092/56/

New free download from Noah Jones!

Noah Jones has sent over this brand new mixtape titled "The Missing Project." More like an album, the title reflects the fact that the track listing is composed of all original tracks which were cut off his upcoming debut album, "The Incinerator." Once everyone hears how good this project is, it will surely boost the anticipation for the upcoming Noah Jones album!

Download "The Missing Project" here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?trgwzmqwzud

Speaking of Noah's debut album "The Incinerator", it will be available on every major digital retailer worldwide by the end of the year, on tens and thousands of different retailers. The album features guest appearances from Crooked I, Nipsey Hussle, Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, Knoc-turn'al, Rain, Sly Boogy and more, with production coming from Focus (formerly of Aftermath), Jimi Kendrix (Jay-Z "I Did It My Way") and more!

More on this major announcement coming soon.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Here is the back cover for "The Missing Project"

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
This album is knocking. About half way thru it.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for the link Luna.  I like Noah Jones.  Dude is grinding hard and has some nice tracks.  Giving this a listen right now.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Haven't made it all the way through this album yet cause I've been busy but the first few tracks I heard were dope.