Author Topic: WC - Ghetto Heisman, throw em up!!!  (Read 157 times)

lyricalpoet23

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
WC - Ghetto Heisman, throw em up!!!
« on: November 18, 2002, 05:39:30 PM »
Throw yah dubs up for WC,

allright I just got the WC album did anybody else get it or did everybody just cop the Jigga albumor the other vast aray of hiphop albums .  If you didnt get the WC album youre mising out, cuz he drops some real street sh*t on there.  
Tears of a Killa is deep as hell.
Throw yah hood up is as gangsta as it gets
even Flirt with Case is a sick club banger, its a ghetto ass version of a radio song....sick as hell

By the way why the hell aint i seen the video for "the streets" up on MTV, the video is hella funny, but no airplay, i just watch that b*tch online all the time.

Bottom line cop it if you aint got it-Dub is a veteran and he more than deserves the shine, plus he gots the skills.  He ripped that backsatge breakfast thang on Power 106 last friday. What yall think

Keep it G'd UP.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WC - Ghetto Heisman, throw em up!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 05:43:13 PM »
Fuck yea.. I got mine over the weekend.  Rep the WEST.. support the BEST.  Jay Z.. I gotta give him his props though.. but he aint knockin like WC.  Jay Z just hella charismatic.. so I can understand why folks dig "Jig."

but he aint on W.C.  Westcoast 4 LIFE!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 05:47:57 PM »
i havnt seen it only te pre release with the skipping song and i dont want that lol but im lookin 4 it

lyricalpoet23

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2002, 06:02:29 PM »
yeah just cuz dubcee be sayin skip..skip...connect gang..connect gang, dont mean they gotta physicly make his records skip.

That album is bangin though.
Keep it G'd UP.

BL7

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2002, 06:23:41 PM »
I actually like GH more than "The Shadiest One". My favorite track is "So Hard", I love that laid-back soundin shit.

SICK DOG

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2002, 06:31:02 PM »
HELL YEAH WC IS BANGIN,THROWEM UP MOTHERFUCKERS :(

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2002, 08:40:06 PM »
this album is fucking sick.  I am luvin it.  Bellin is such a dope song, the beat is mad bangin, and it is by some producer that I have never even heard of.

Myrealname

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2002, 12:10:06 AM »
Along with dj quik "under the inlfluence" is the west coast album of the year!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2002, 09:41:39 AM »
PICKIN IT UP TOMROW CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 12:18:34 PM »
Oh I ain't missin' out on this. Y'all won't believe how hard it was to find a business that would get the album here. (I'd just use play.com, but since I don't and can't have a credit card yet, I got to hunt for the records a bit...)

But luckily I found one record dealer willing to ship the CD over from the States. Everyone else had just the vinyl, but what am I gon' do with vinyl when I ain't got the playa for it?

Hopefully it's in the mail by now, I can't wait. I ain't heard any other songs but "The Streets" and still I'm obsessed with gettin' this record!!!