Author Topic: Too much gang bangarz/rappers from L.a.  (Read 155 times)

Myrealname

Too much gang bangarz/rappers from L.a.
« on: November 19, 2002, 05:57:55 AM »
I dont know if they are gang bangers for real or just for the rap, but lately there are too much new gangsta rappers from l.a.
Even a real gang banger like Keita rock wants to rap now....all these new dudes like Baby S and Kay-9ine brings nothing new for the west coast.
This is why the west coast rap music isn't bigger like years ago,people are tired of the same shit,there is too much violence on the whole world and a lot of people is tired to listen to the same gang bang clap clap shit,u know what i mean ?
Dudes like knoc-turnal and shade sheist brings different contents on the table,
every month there is a new gangsta rapper from east l.a. or south central, this dudes needs to go back to the studio for the next 5/10 years!
All the same lyrics " I bust ya ass,eat a dick,im a crip,its hard to live in cali,to all my fallen soldier..." ::)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2002, 05:59:16 AM by Myrealname »

Funkadelic

Re:Too much gang bangarz/rappers from L.a.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 06:24:21 AM »
I've never been the person, that care much about the lyrics. I'm mainly interested in a good sounding beat that fits with a tight flow. So I can't really agree with you, but you are right, when the lyrics are important for you.

Myrealname

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 06:55:51 AM »
I'm interested in beats too,but most of these cats dont know nothing about music.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 09:27:12 AM »
the same can be said about every area then...everyone is gangster rappers now a days...not just l.a....hell l.a. got some of the hardest gangsters on the mic...we got some of the most lyrical gangsters too...Chillin Villain Empire and the whole Project Blowed clique...those are some real true to life gz...mainly from Watts...u go to their shows and theyre bangin on foos at the shows...but u can throw em in a cypher with the best of em....oh and Baby S is far from gangster...he says it himself....

bez

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 12:00:20 PM »
Everyone gotta start sum where. You cud say pac never new nothing about music all he knew was he loved making music and rapping.  SO he build and worked his ass off to get to the top.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2002, 02:48:44 PM »
I don't know about yall but I never get tired of that gangsta shit.  Bring it on!