Author Topic: Carmelo>>>>>>>>  (Read 1232 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Carmelo>>>>>>>>
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 03:53:17 AM »
You said Carmelo and Wade are much, much better than LeBron and I basically said you're full of shit. How is that not relevant to the topic? There have been so many retarded arguments about "T-Mac > LeBron" or "Rondo > Paul" or "JO > Dirk" or "Anyone > Nash" or "Alonzo > Shaq" or "Kobe > Jordan" and what not that I really don't want to go through this BS anymore, sorry. Nothing against you in particular.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »
Carmelo is having a great year. But LeBron is better than him.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 12:01:29 PM »
You said Carmelo and Wade are much, much better than LeBron and I basically said you're full of shit. How is that not relevant to the topic? There have been so many retarded arguments about "T-Mac > LeBron" or "Rondo > Paul" or "JO > Dirk" or "Anyone > Nash" or "Alonzo > Shaq" or "Kobe > Jordan" and what not that I really don't want to go through this BS anymore, sorry. Nothing against you in particular.
coming from the guy that says crooked I>westcoast...and if you don't want to comment you don't have to...nobody said you have to "go through this BS"...YOU chose to read my thread...YOU chose to reply to it, so if YOU don't wanna go through this BS then simply don't reply to threads that you feel put you through all this BS...

ali, aren't you the guy who's wearing retarded glasses to raves? take off those laker goggles, for allah's sake
how is this relevant to the topic? after i said wade and carmelo are better you said i wear "retarded glasses"?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 01:56:54 PM »
Carmelo has a far more softer shooting touch than lebron, u cant teach that, i dont think u can condition some1 into a shooter, i believe its instincts. lebron can get as many trainers and shooting coaches he wants.he'll still never be able to be a good as shooter as Melo. i mean the thing is lebron misses thousands of buzzer beaters and when he makes 1 or 2, its like fucking breaking news, even though he lost the series.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 02:05:34 PM »
Carmelo has a far more softer shooting touch than lebron, u cant teach that, i dont think u can condition some1 into a shooter, i believe its instincts. lebron can get as many trainers and shooting coaches he wants.he'll still never be able to be a good as shooter as Melo. i mean the thing is lebron misses thousands of buzzer beaters and when he makes 1 or 2, its like fucking breaking news, even though he lost the series.

alright, so he can shoot better.

but he can't drive like LeBron, can't finish like LeBron, can't rebound like LeBron, can't pass like LeBron, can't score at will like LeBron.

James is the far better player, but Carmelo is having a great season.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 04:10:33 PM »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 04:23:57 PM »

alright, so he can shoot better.

but he can't drive like LeBron, can't finish like LeBron, can't rebound like LeBron, can't pass like LeBron, can't score at will like LeBron.

James is the far better player, but Carmelo is having a great season.
the only thing you said that is true is that he can't drive like lebron...and that's not even completely true, cause lebron looks more intimidating to players so they just keep the path open for him to drive it in...carmelo on the other hand looks like a 12 year old pussy with a 6"7 body..so i say melo drives it in better then lebron...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 05:10:12 AM »
^What a retarded post. So LeBron is much more successful at driving, but Carmelo is better at driving, cause he looks like a pussy? How the hell can you sleep at night making dumb statements like this? No wonder you are Nik's friend, he seems to accept all kinds of retard as his company.

You also imply that Carmelo is as good or even better of a passer as LeBron is. Are you braindead? XTC can do its part...

Even the "Carmelo can shoot better" part is a myth. His shot just looks better. Last season LeBron sank TWICE as many 3s as Carmelo. In fact, he nailed more than Kobe.
LeBron also has a much better shooting percentage throughout his career. That goes for both again, Kobe and Melo.

Also, Melo is having his best season of his life while LeBron is just doing his thing as usual. He's been doing it for years.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 10:35:10 AM »
^What a retarded post. So LeBron is much more successful at driving, but Carmelo is better at driving, cause he looks like a pussy? How the hell can you sleep at night making dumb statements like this? No wonder you are Nik's friend, he seems to accept all kinds of retard as his company.

You also imply that Carmelo is as good or even better of a passer as LeBron is. Are you braindead? XTC can do its part...

Even the "Carmelo can shoot better" part is a myth. His shot just looks better. Last season LeBron sank TWICE as many 3s as Carmelo. In fact, he nailed more than Kobe.
LeBron also has a much better shooting percentage throughout his career. That goes for both again, Kobe and Melo.

Also, Melo is having his best season of his life while LeBron is just doing his thing as usual. He's been doing it for years.

yea melo having the best season of his life is true, but melo not making as much 3's might be cuz he was injured most of the season last year, one of the reasons y he also was a all star snub along wit al jefferson

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 11:06:15 AM »

how is what I said retarded? I said lebron looks more intimidating when he drives it in so less players try to block his shot because they don't wanna be posterized? that makes perfect sense...and here you go again going off topic...talking about me doing thizz and who my homies are?lol, is that all you got...If I was gonna be that way I would've replied" aren't you da foo who jerks off wit his pops?"

My dad caught me several times and I caught him several times that's just how it goes. We just ignore it, walk out the room, pretend it never happened. Works.
lmao...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 11:33:13 AM »

how is what I said retarded? I said lebron looks more intimidating when he drives it in so less players try to block his shot because they don't wanna be posterized? that makes perfect sense...and here you go again going off topic...talking about me doing thizz and who my homies are?lol, is that all you got...If I was gonna be that way I would've replied" aren't you da foo who jerks off wit his pops?"

My dad caught me several times and I caught him several times that's just how it goes. We just ignore it, walk out the room, pretend it never happened. Works.
lmao...

the thing is i dont get why players dont want to get posterized, i mean i can understand if its gonna get him 2 FTs or a 3point play to win the game. but if u know u got position than i dont know why u wouldnt want to contest it, who cares about gettin posterized cuz contesting that shot might be a factor in the game.

i mean if i was a player id contest every shot, whether if id get faked, posterized, etc. cuz every player becomes a victim of it no matter how good u are.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 11:50:50 AM »

lmao...

the thing is i dont get why players dont want to get posterized, i mean i can understand if its gonna get him 2 FTs or a 3point play to win the game. but if u know u got position than i dont know why u wouldnt want to contest it, who cares about gettin posterized cuz contesting that shot might be a factor in the game.

i mean if i was a player id contest every shot, whether if id get faked, posterized, etc. cuz every player becomes a victim of it no matter how good u are.
I think it's kinda obvious why players wouldn't wanna be posterized,lol...not a lot of players are that selfless when it comes to the game..players like birdman, odom and shannon "the cannon" brown always try and block shots and do whats good for the team, but players like sasha and paul pierce wouldn't because they are bitches...there's two types of players in the league, team players, and selfish players...you're obviously a team player if you would contest every shot...