Author Topic: first OFFICIAL DARKXS TRACK -------------------------------- JUST AT A PARTY  (Read 184 times)

Herbal_Life

I go back inside with everybody, pop that bottle of Bacardi, and flash the black card like I'm their daddy
They know I like to talk, they know I like to sleep walk, while I fuck.  Then I blaze and blast Snoop or 'PAC.
Then I load lyrical ammunition into my glocc, pour some shots, & like my ex Edna,
Rapidly chug, & give every stranger at the party a hug, see if they wanna fuck?

tic toc tic-toc tic toc
I'm popping open another bottle of yack
tic toc tic-toc tic toc
I'm pouring shots with a bottle of yack

Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, Drink it straight up, from the bottom to the top
Turn yo hood, upside down, no more poverty & full of food, no more reasons for our guns to shoot
No more cowboy shit, no more around to loot, you wanna feel heavy steel or pack metal
hit down to the floor your car's petal, Call Dr. Zand & make an order, get braces, and mack on new faces
Fuck with Mc's and Maces, Run into Aces of Bases in Mazes, after smoking 1/2 ounce of Purple Hazes

tic toc tic-toc tic toc
I'm popping open another bottle of yack
tic toc tic-toc tic toc
I'm pouring shots with a bottle of yack

Be it Hennessey, Hemmery, or Whiskey from Tennessee, you know drinkin' ain't my fantasy
I break it down, cut it open, & I'm hopin' I have enough to roll in, So I'll be ballin, 'cuz always, I'm all in
Keep it real, roam around the spot, look for bitches on E, but still stay a G with my black pants & white T
Fuck the bitches, tell them you got E, leave your number, stay humble, & away from bullshit rumble

A week later, I guarantee you'll be hollered at, She either liked your face, or the black card off you're neck's collar
You spend the money like she's worth every dollar, Spending that cheese makes you feel taller, As if in the NBA you're a baller
Spinning 24's like you fuck around at the Staples Center, But in my house bitches aren't welcome, unless they let me enter
Penetrate and make them faint, call my personal artist, and in that second, on canvas start to paint, A DARKXS PICTURE

Snoop Dogg - Just dippin instrumental

Herbal_Life

volume coming through