Author Topic: game freestyles - dissing suge knight. deathrow, mentions lil wayne, gucci, 50 h  (Read 1552 times)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
I bet your favorite rapper won't fuck with him.

Gucci is a Blood?

what do you mean by fuck with him? who has he fucked with? hmmm  surely not my favorite rapper lmao ;D ;D ;D

MOON KNIGHT

I don't think he's said "Fuck Suge" ANY of the times they've crossed paths  ;D  ???

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ game co-signin gucci to be a blood or any of them

game used to be a crip anyway...lol accordin to his homies and others
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Quadruple OG

Game is just like DJ Quik in that his opinion on Suge changes daily. In a couple days he'll probably shout out Suge. Just like that pic shows, I think two weeks before that pic was taken he dissed suge in a freestyle, but in that pic he looks like a little kid who's embarrassed to admit he did something wrong.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
daamn.. i thought i`ll say some shit about game but everyone is hatin so i`ll pass.. i`ll take a day off.
no wait!.. someone is missing! i need my man Chamilitary Click to come and hate on game one more time.. do your thing bro!

im out
peace!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
daamn.. i thought i`ll say some shit about game but everyone is hatin so i`ll pass.. i`ll take a day off.
no wait!.. someone is missing! i need my man Chamilitary Click to come and hate on game one more time.. do your thing bro!

im out
peace!

hatin on Game (and his fans) 24/7

what a fucking nerd HAHA
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

im out
peace!

hatin on Game (and his fans) 24/7

what a fucking nerd HAHA

your momma is a nerd faggot!

im e-thugin for life bitch!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
I like his music but if this doesnt prove game is bi polar you a game dick rider for real

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol just read the story on a blog and saw the video.
and knew there was gonna be a thread on good ol dubcc about it.
well looks like Game is off his meds again. no bueno  :nawty:.
nonetheless I'm still lookin forward to the RED album  8)

Dane

• 'G'
He and every other rapper is scared of Suge Knight.

Look at the photo man, he is shitting himself, and he will when he see's him again, I just can't take him seriously.

Only people I've heard that have stood up to him was, Proof & Trick Trick and 50 and G-Unit.

Proof and Trick Trick just before Proof was killed, when they crossed path's in Vegas.

With 50 and G-Unit
Once at the In da club video shoot (I know Bang Em, said he hid on the ceiling, but c'mon, u believe him, other rapports says he faced him and actually made Suge leave cause he was ready for a go with a what's up look on his face), next time at the Vibe awards, where they attacked the guy who punched Dre (I mean everyone knows Suge was the mastermind of this), and to this day, I still ask myself, where the hell was Game, he was at both venue's?

Furthermore, 50 is playing Suge a bit smarter than Game, simply by ignoring him (his taunts with burning the G-Unit shirt), cause he is not relevant any more, just a sad old broke fart, who has been slapped around for the last 2 years and lost everything he has.

It makes no sense to diss a guy everyone fears, when he isn't a rapper, the only way to get at him is to step up to him and face him.

IMO

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
All this is about is games back with dre. Watch when suge catchs game lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
game reminds me of kanye west.. he does shit for shock value... he totally bit 50 cents style

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

EPIC

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^^^He looks like hes holding suges hand lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
than he goes and talks bad behind that niggas back, wheres the p diddy NO BITCHASSNESS shirts when you need them