Author Topic: game freestyles - dissing suge knight. deathrow, mentions lil wayne, gucci, 50 h  (Read 1551 times)

Mietek23

YoungCrookedI

Mietek23

http://www.wethewest.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=72&task=videodirectlink&id=955

Pathetic.. somebody please shoot that dumb son of a bitch. Thank you

lol isn´t gucci on the upcoming game album??

That's just shows you how bipolar this dude really is - shit's pathetic and ridiculous at the same time..

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
He only disses suge, he just says that he made wanye, gucci and jim jones bloods, and we all know that it's true that none of the three of them are even close to legitimate bloods, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Problem is every time Game mentions a rappers name people get on the internet talking about how he's either bi-polar or a groupie depending on whether it sounds diss-like or favourable. He can't win either way.

Mietek23

He only disses suge, he just says that he made wanye, gucci and jim jones bloods, and we all know that it's true that none of the three of them are even close to legitimate bloods, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Problem is every time Game mentions a rappers name people get on the internet talking about how he's either bi-polar or a groupie depending on whether it sounds diss-like or favourable. He can't win either way.

Yea, like Game is a super OG Compton Blood etc.

LOL, c'mon dude..

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lmao this nigga is pure comedy but he is right bout weezy,i think gucci started claiming blood cause jeezy is crip,and jim jones been blood when game was claiming santana lol. I wonder why he didnt have all the tough guy shit to say when the shit was happening wit 2 teez?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG

Yea, like Game is a super OG Compton Blood etc.

LOL, c'mon dude..

Of course not, but at least Game is from Compton and knows what being a blood or crip is really about. He's far from a gangbanging blood himself, but the point is that I don't see the problem with him saying that he made those other 3 dudes bloods. I can see what he means. Before Game, the only cool thing for gangster rappers to claim was crippin. Game did make being a blood much more marketable and other dudes caught on. He wasn't dissing them, he was just trying to take some credit as any rapper would do given the egos of the rap industry. What I was saying about it all therefore was that because it was Game who said it, people automatically jump to attacking him and calling him bi-polar as if he was dissing Wayne, Gucci and Jim Jones when Game is in fact friends with all 3.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Who is the cunt who comes on the mic before Game freestyles, telling everyone to shut the fuck up   :tosser:

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
thought suge wss his big homie now..... ::)
oh yer hes working with dre again.... ::)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:54:03 AM by xover »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

"cmon game you will never be my equal, change of hearts just got its sequal, being so bipolar wont get u respect and dollar"

l

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO  "QUEER" :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

The_Offence

game please go away...this nigga is an embarrassment to gangsta rap, its just a matter of time before somebody punches this nigga the fuck out..this guy is weirdo

« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:58:26 AM by The_Offence »

westsiderider323

i like game but :stupid:

GangstaBoogy

I bet your favorite rapper won't fuck with him.

Gucci is a Blood?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"