Author Topic: Banning is NOT the solution! (Freedom of speech)  (Read 480 times)

Don Seer

Re:Banning is NOT the solution! (Freedom of speech)
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2002, 02:35:34 AM »
nik got a point in the fact that its a forum and pretty much we should say anything...but there is even rules to that..just like it is here in the United States....but i think that nik you might have taken it a lil too far sometimes.

exactly.

I just wanna add a lil summat here... about NIK thinking I hate him, I don't.. when I said that in the lab i was joking coz NIK was pressing 'you hate me dont you'. kid just needs to learn some manners and get rid of that self-important attitude.
NIK has never ever ever tried to approach me to talk about things off the board.

NIK never mentions or replied to the alternatives I offered him like banners for SSR on the forum instead of him spamming the main board. Kid wont discuss anything, its his way or no way.  Everything is done in public with him because like INI say...  

'You always wanna be in the spotlight... right
The center of attention, INI rocks the spot..'

(from INI - Center Of Attention)

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/me/AudioPlay.php?sFileName=ini-center_of_attention.rm

hook is at near the end ;) more info on album http://www.hiphop-elements.com/pv/1252/

« Last Edit: November 20, 2002, 03:08:34 PM by Overseer »

Jome

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2002, 04:02:23 AM »
I don't mind getting ToNe back, even if he crossed the line dissing a female.
but fuck NIK & Rapquake, they poluted the board.
In those 2 cases, banning is the only solution.

bez

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2002, 09:33:18 AM »
I don't mind getting ToNe back, even if he crossed the line dissing a female.
but fuck NIK & Rapquake, they poluted the board.
In those 2 cases, banning is the only solution.

Agreed!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2002, 12:34:16 PM »
fuck rap quake and NIK, but i talked to Seer and after pleading my case, he has allowed Tone to come back after talkin to him

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2002, 01:23:38 PM »
Naw...FUCK YOU Tech and Jome and Bez...what the fuck U got against me Jome? I dont even remember who the fuck ur gay ass is...same for Bez, U SSR hater, LOL

Fuck all Yall haha peace.

Pillow

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2002, 01:44:29 PM »
fuck rap quake and NIK, but i talked to Seer and after pleading my case, he has allowed Tone to come back after talkin to him

good, i am glad tone is returning

bez

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2002, 01:55:22 PM »
Naw...FUCK YOU Tech and Jome and Bez...what the fuck U got against me Jome? I dont even remember who the fuck ur gay ass is...same for Bez, U SSR hater, LOL

U a member of the CCA.

The Consider Councelling Association

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2002, 02:52:31 PM »
Isn’t that what a message board is for? DON’T WE HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!? Aren’t we supposed to speak what’s on our minds?…Out of all the boards I’ve been too, this is BY FAR the strictest one…It’s like a communism.

heh peep this

Kronik Tha Board Nazi
Kronik (Tha new sheriff in town),

yo i been banned from tha board for posting in tha wrong area. wtf? i've been buying dpg cd's and dvd's and this is tha muthaphukkin thanks i get? maybe suspend me foe a week or some shit, but dont phukkin boot me out 4eva. phukk, on every otha board i go to i'm always givin heads tha heads up on dpgrecordz.com. and this is tha muthaphukkin thanks i get? kronik, Mr. Rent-a-cop, checc urself!

-Dippafly
dippafly@hotmail.com

oh yeah, atleast have tha courtesy to answer one of my many emails that ive sent to you!

Over at DPG they banning people for posting in the wrong section!

strict? yeah right.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2002, 02:54:53 PM »
Yo dogg dis aint quake haha how'd ya kno ma homie was Quake tho?? U mus be smart or some shit...U rroccy man???? cuz ma homey showed me one song called sccit in da azz or sumn and dis homeboy calledroccy had dis GAY AZZ voice in it, but I know ppl who got gay voices be smart ass muhhfucckaz, cuz they al nerdy an shit...ya feel meeh? but n e way ma homey quake red dat this above and wantid ta say sumn...

"Yo Sccit dude I thought U wanted me to spit some shit clowning him, and since I already typed it up mite as well post it, u know...but anyway I think Overseer is having some stressfull times cuz I mean hhes jus beang a real dickhead, but I dont givemuch a shit like u do so its cool...i mean but I got kiked off for just standing up for Tone...thats gay fuck that dictator shit knaamean, That shit dont get u nowhere..DA PPL WILL REBEL! HAHA PEACE"

aiiiiite homey roccy(or whoeva u iz nigga)....yo wat be dat STFU shit??? it be sum persian werd or sumn o wha? cuz IM fuuukin hindu and we dont say no gay azz werds like dat. peace out homedogg

LMMFAO, this guys hilarious

Anyway bring tone back!  that guy never caused any beef really, so i cant see y he was banned, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2002, 02:58:07 PM »
tone can come back. he just aint yet. its open when he wants to.
rapquake is also back. coz they were able to do something NIK cant fathom.

* Overseer slaps in INI - Center Of Attention again
always wanna be in the spotlight... right.. the center of attention.. InI - Rocks The Spot

night night w c c

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/me/AudioPlay.php?sFileName=ini-center_of_attention.rm

hook is at near the end ;) more info on album http://www.hiphop-elements.com/pv/1252/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2002, 03:06:03 PM by Overseer »

ROCCY

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2002, 03:34:39 PM »
Yo dogg dis aint quake haha how'd ya kno ma homie was Quake tho?? U mus be smart or some shit...U rroccy man???? cuz ma homey showed me one song called sccit in da azz or sumn and dis homeboy calledroccy had dis GAY AZZ voice in it, but I know ppl who got gay voices be smart ass muhhfucckaz, cuz they al nerdy an shit...ya feel meeh? but n e way ma homey quake red dat this above and wantid ta say sumn...

"Yo Sccit dude I thought U wanted me to spit some shit clowning him, and since I already typed it up mite as well post it, u know...but anyway I think Overseer is having some stressfull times cuz I mean hhes jus beang a real dickhead, but I dont givemuch a shit like u do so its cool...i mean but I got kiked off for just standing up for Tone...thats gay fuck that dictator shit knaamean, That shit dont get u nowhere..DA PPL WILL REBEL! HAHA PEACE"

aiiiiite homey roccy(or whoeva u iz nigga)....yo wat be dat STFU shit??? it be sum persian werd or sumn o wha? cuz IM fuuukin hindu and we dont say no gay azz werds like dat. peace out homedogg

why you gotta be talkin shit over the net, bring ur hindu black wanna be ass down here ,and say the n word and see what happens to u..oh shit i forgot..u might curse the world with "HINDU JIHAD" LMAO..faggot asss..peace

Jome

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2002, 07:23:09 PM »

LoL, you always backing up NIK, and you're a racist. ;D
Welcome back though ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2002, 07:33:36 PM »

why you gotta be talkin shit over the net, bring ur hindu black wanna be ass down here ,and say the n word and see what happens to u..oh shit i forgot..u might curse the world with "HINDU JIHAD" LMAO..faggot asss..peace

Yo roccy chill i was jus tryin ta b funny LOL

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2002, 02:24:09 PM »
What the hell is the big deal over this? So you got banned from a message board. You just wrote a book on how banning is wrong. This seriously is so dumb I feel like Ive lost brain cells reading this thread. Your treating this small subject like its a major deal. You acting like Overseer had sex with you're mom. And like he pointed out you're just making a sad attempt to attract attention to yourself. Maybe getting banned will teach you the lesson you're supposed to learn. The lesson you're parents cant teach you. Liek when you serve time in prison. It sucks but when you get out you realize you dont wanna go back. So dont commit crimes anymore. In other words. Grow up. Youve spent too much time on a message board that I think youve forgotten what 15 year olds do. Youve been allowed to bitch, whine and run away to a message board every time you cant do it in real life. Now that privilage has been taken away so you have to learn to suck up your gut and stop acting childish. Grow up and act mature. Then youll get respected. Come back in two months. Until then peace.

Signed-

JAE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2002, 04:03:58 PM »
What the hell is the big deal over this? So you got banned from a message board. You just wrote a book on how banning is wrong. This seriously is so dumb I feel like Ive lost brain cells reading this thread. Your treating this small subject like its a major deal. You acting like Overseer had sex with you're mom. And like he pointed out you're just making a sad attempt to attract attention to yourself. Maybe getting banned will teach you the lesson you're supposed to learn. The lesson you're parents cant teach you. Liek when you serve time in prison. It sucks but when you get out you realize you dont wanna go back. So dont commit crimes anymore. In other words. Grow up. Youve spent too much time on a message board that I think youve forgotten what 15 year olds do. Youve been allowed to bitch, whine and run away to a message board every time you cant do it in real life. Now that privilage has been taken away so you have to learn to suck up your gut and stop acting childish. Grow up and act mature. Then youll get respected. Come back in two months. Until then peace.

Signed-

JAE

wiggity wiggity word!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll