Author Topic: That was Then Thiz is Now  (Read 349 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
That was Then Thiz is Now
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »
Where can I cop the new DOgg Pound album "That was then This is Now"?  I dont see it on Amazon.

KURUPTION-81

Re: That was Then Thiz is Now
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:27:18 AM »
Where can I cop the new DOgg Pound album "That was then This is Now"?  I dont see it on Amazon.

i got a cd copy through amazon via worldfamousviprecords (private seller)  who were selling a copy.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 01:42:16 PM »
is it dope? i havnt herd it excetp for the few tracks that were featured on dubcnn

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

wardy

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 06:02:21 PM »

i got a cd copy through amazon via worldfamousviprecords (private seller)  who were selling a copy.

Same, bought mine on friday night so should get it soon tbh as i did the same for public enemiez and it was quicker than buyin shit from uk users
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 11:33:44 PM »

got mine from there also

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002X5FFIM/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

thats the link.