Poll

which of these dudes could come off the worst on one/multiple joints on detox?

slim the mobster
14 (58.3%)
eminem
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: featured artist with most potential to spoil detox?  (Read 578 times)

Matty

featured artist with most potential to spoil detox?
« on: December 05, 2009, 11:27:17 AM »
i'd include 50 cent too, but i think he's less likely to get on a track and certainly no more than one. slim the mobster chosen for obvious reasons - all his material so far being cliche/bordering on garbage and eminem - frequently doing silly accents, corny hooks.

Blood$

Re: featured artist with most potential to spoil detox?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 11:29:38 AM »
aren't Fergie and Lil' Wayne supposed to be on Detox too? I would say them if so

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 11:29:47 AM »
Hard to say. I honestly have no idea who will appear on this project. Everyone says that they are but we all know how that goes.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »
aren't Fergie and Lil' Wayne supposed to be on Detox too? I would say them if so

Who did ever say that? I remember Lil Wayne doin a "reference" (or how you say it) track for "Detox" but that's it, he prolly isn't even workin with Dre.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 11:33:34 AM »

Who did ever say that? I remember Lil Wayne doin a "reference" (or how you say it) track for "Detox" but that's it, he prolly isn't even workin with Dre.

I thought I read somewhere awhile back that they were both going to be on it, Wayne writing and rapping, but maybe they have just contributed work to the project and (hopefully) won't make the final cut, that is if Detox will ever come out

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 01:15:25 PM »
Bruce Williams, Dre's former right hand from many years ago said that Dre was working with Fergie but that is far from confirmation in my book. Lil Wayne's name has been thrown out with various others but again, who knows if that's even the chase.

As for the Slim and Eminem thing, it's silly to begin with. In my opinion, Em's verse on "Forgot About Dre" was the best guest verse on the album. And his other contributions were exceptional as well. Haven't heard enough from Slim Da Mobster to judge.

Lucifuge

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 01:39:33 PM »

thats on gangsta Game album,with super gangstas gucci,birdman,officer Ricky and blood gangsta jezzy..and they are suppa gangsta blood click 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »

thats on gangsta Game album,with super gangstas gucci,birdman,officer Ricky and blood gangsta jezzy..and they are suppa gangsta blood click 8)

Lil' Wayne, Gucci, and Jeezy are supposed to be on Game's... don't know where you got the others lol

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 04:11:57 PM »
I really think that Game has a chance of spoiling a track. Some of Game's verses are just this name dropping nonsense that is so hard to listen to. However, Game is capable of being very dope, and I'm sure that Dre will get the best out of him.

The only other person associated with Detox that could fuck up a song is Drake. Supposedly Dre has been working with Drake and Boi-1-da, and I honestly think that Drake is a pretty weak rapper. I know some people love him, but...... yea.

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »
there is no way dre is gonna let anybody drop a wack verse on detox after all this buildup it's had. you can believe if gucci os on there he will be dropping the best verse he's ever done and that shit will sound like a masterpiece
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 04:29:41 PM »
no chance that Eminem spits weak shit on Detox; honestly like a 0% chance lol.

50? he might have one verse, but Dre will make sure it's good & i can see 50 on a hook or two.

there is no way dre is gonna let anybody drop a wack verse on detox after all this buildup it's had.

this.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 05:24:48 PM »
I think Wayne wrote (and that is likely to appear) but him rapping won't.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 05:40:14 PM »
lil wayne
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 02:15:39 AM »
Bruce Williams, Dre's former right hand from many years ago said that Dre was working with Fergie but that is far from confirmation in my book. Lil Wayne's name has been thrown out with various others but again, who knows if that's even the chase.

As for the Slim and Eminem thing, it's silly to begin with. In my opinion, Em's verse on "Forgot About Dre" was the best guest verse on the album. And his other contributions were exceptional as well. Haven't heard enough from Slim Da Mobster to judge.
yeah, Bruce has no clue of what's going on any more

i'd include 50 cent too, but i think he's less likely to get on a track and certainly no more than one. slim the mobster chosen for obvious reasons - all his material so far being cliche/bordering on garbage and eminem - frequently doing silly accents, corny hooks.
slim the mobster & maybe kobe if Dre decided to tolerate autotune :-X

Paul

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 05:00:36 AM »

yeah, Bruce has no clue of what's going on any more

slim the mobster & maybe kobe if Dre decided to tolerate autotune :-X

Lol i love Kobe
funkyfreshintheflesh