Author Topic: Any of yall heard the horsemen project (Kurupt, Rass Kass, Canibus etc)  (Read 571 times)

fette_chico

• 'G'
Found this 8 track promo cd ep or something but it is good shit cant believe not more was made of this grouo

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
Re: Any of yall heard the horsemen project (Kurupt, Rass Kass, Canibus etc)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 08:33:00 AM »
never heard them... who is that etc.. :poke:
''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

fette_chico

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 06:31:45 AM »
the etc is killah priest it wouldnt let me fiy it in the subject. It was an underground  "supergroup" that was working together around 2000 ish

http://www.bayontop.com/f8/four-horsemen-horsemen-project-56684/?highlight=horsemen

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 07:09:34 AM »
yeah i got the EP

they dont fuck wid each otha no mo...

theres track from CANIBUS 2000bc with all of them featured

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »
yeah i got the EP

they dont fuck wid each otha no mo...

theres track from CANIBUS 2000bc with all of them featured

they all did a song last year lol

on Killah PReists album

kass has been in jail lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

fabtoxicp

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 09:49:45 AM »
the four horsemen r still active. Kurupt ran into Canibus in the Apple not too long ago, n they discussed a new project according to Kurupt..

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 10:12:11 AM »
it's a shame that 4 Horsemen and Riflemen albums never actually materialized... could have really had some potential, dudes could have been like Slaughterhouse years ago

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »
it's a shame that 4 Horsemen and Riflemen albums never actually materialized... could have really had some potential, dudes could have been like Slaughterhouse years ago

but slaughterhouse is a better group imo
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 11:17:23 AM »

I remember just this last summer, Canibus talking about there possibly being a Slaughterhouse/Horsemen collabo.  I guess it must not have ever materialized.  It would have been cool though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 11:28:27 AM »

I remember just this last summer, Canibus talking about there possibly being a Slaughterhouse/Horsemen collabo.  I guess it must not have ever materialized.  It would have been cool though.

yeah :(

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »
I heard Riflemen are coming back with Ras Kass included..

fabtoxicp

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »
Rassy?  :D

naw, i dont think so. riflemen were basicaly just created bcuz of the dpg-beef. gotti had anterazh n then he had riflemen. besides, prodigy left the group, n dat was the reason why riflemen broke up in the first place - the project wasnt really dat serious, just songs which jayo, 40 & gotti could air out daz/dpgrecordz on

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 02:45:06 PM »
 Yeah i got a copie of teh horemen album from e-bay, was prolly just a burnt cd, not cover/booklet and just had teh title printed and underneath said "fpr promonital use only" or something like that.
 Fucking dope but very poor quality, most the songs, sound quality i mean. One of teh best songs has a fucked up skipping sound through half of it...And the songs are all at differant volume levels..

fabtoxicp

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 02:59:24 PM »
Four Horsemen feat Slaughtahouse??

Killah Priest, Kurupt, Ras Kass, Canibus, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9'', Joe Budden -- these 8 individuals on the SAME track. crazy, crazy, crazy  :o

Okka

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »
besides, prodigy left the group, n dat was the reason why riflemen broke up in the first place

I thought they just stopped workin on the project. It would have been a dope album though, it was supposed to feature production from The Alchemist and Havoc.