Author Topic: Any of yall heard the horsemen project (Kurupt, Rass Kass, Canibus etc)  (Read 561 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Any of yall heard the horsemen project (Kurupt, Rass Kass, Canibus etc)
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2009, 03:13:49 PM »
slaughterhouse the successors to the 4 horsemen

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2009, 03:17:03 PM »
I dont think anyone left Rifleman, they just stopped with the project, tho songs the made were very good, Riflez is tha shit.

The Four Horseman were sick,

Let's bark these marks like Joan of Arc
Hold the pale horse, why his heart so dark?
When my head nod to the beat, it's on man
Transform like James Earl Jones in Conan
But fuck a snake I mutate to syphilis
Pimp my wenches, Pestilence did this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

fabtoxicp

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 04:05:07 PM »
yeah, dats exactly whut it was. Prodigy left, n Jayo got mad or somethin.. Prodigy said afterwards in an intrview dat the project was never serious, n dat it only lasted for a few sessions.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 04:07:23 PM »
yeah, dats exactly whut it was. Prodigy left, n Jayo got mad or somethin.. Prodigy said afterwards in an intrview dat the project was never serious, n dat it only lasted for a few sessions.

You got a link for that interview?

fabtoxicp

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2009, 04:09:28 PM »
think i saw the interview on some mobb deep-dvd that queensbridge-rapper Littles put out..

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 04:10:32 PM »
"This would be neat."
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Okka

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »
think i saw the interview on some mobb deep-dvd that queensbridge-rapper Littles put out..

Oh, alrighty then. What you talkin' about Jayo gettin' mad, where did you get that from?

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2009, 12:42:58 AM »
yeah i got the EP

they dont fuck wid each otha no mo...

theres track from CANIBUS 2000bc with all of them featured

they all did a song last year lol

on Killah PReists album

kass has been in jail lol

im takin bout 09 after ras kass got out... havnt heard killah preist album gotta check it out..

fabtoxicp

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2009, 02:04:25 AM »

Oh, alrighty then. What you talkin' about Jayo gettin' mad, where did you get that from?

ima try n dig up dat dvd. theres a bunch of 'em, but i think i have it somewhere..  8)

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »
Rassy?  :D

naw, i dont think so. riflemen were basicaly just created bcuz of the dpg-beef. gotti had anterazh n then he had riflemen. besides, prodigy left the group, n dat was the reason why riflemen broke up in the first place - the project wasnt really dat serious, just songs which jayo, 40 & gotti could air out daz/dpgrecordz on

I wasnt stating rumor.. Ras told me he was joining Riflemen and that they were going to be working on a project for 2010.. btw Riflemen.. mobb deep-jayo-40 glocc-Ras Kass-Kurupt-with production by Alchemist.  Thats the way it was given to me...it could happen it could not happen.. All I know is the project is on our agenda for 2010..
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 10:19:08 AM by Mister Lepht »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2009, 10:11:19 AM »
Rassy?  :D

naw, i dont think so. riflemen were basicaly just created bcuz of the dpg-beef. gotti had anterazh n then he had riflemen. besides, prodigy left the group, n dat was the reason why riflemen broke up in the first place - the project wasnt really dat serious, just songs which jayo, 40 & gotti could air out daz/dpgrecordz on

I wasnt stating rumor.. Ras told me he was joining Riflemen and that they were going to be working on a project for 2010.. btw Riflemen.. mobb deep-jayo-40 glocc-Ras Kass with production by Alchemist.  Thats the way it was given to me...it could happen it could not happen.. All I know is the project is on our agenda for 2010..

+1 on the info lepht

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Soopahigh

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »

I wasnt stating rumor.. Ras told me he was joining Riflemen and that they were going to be working on a project for 2010.. btw Riflemen.. mobb deep-jayo-40 glocc-Ras Kass with production by Alchemist.  Thats the way it was given to me...it could happen it could not happen.. All I know is the project is on our agenda for 2010..

+1 on the info lepht

Okka

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »

+1 on the info lepht

Kurupt ain't in it anymore? Damn, now that's fucked up.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »
Had a copy of the horseman project but the sound quality was pretty poor from what i can remember.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2009, 03:31:06 AM »
" I laugh after I kill you, Imma poor sportsmen,
  Slaughterhouse, the successors to The Four Horsemen,
  Niggas born to pimp, so bring some more whores in.." Crooked I  ;D