Author Topic: Well, I'm officially sold on the Colts  (Read 402 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Well, I'm officially sold on the Colts
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »
nah im a bengals fan, and pats aint a top teir team and colts barely beat em.

The Pats are 8-5 and aren't top tier. The only teams with a better record than the Pats or the Saints, Vikings, Chargers, and Colts, and none of those teams have beaten each other. So if the Pats aren't top tier and only 4 teams have a better record ans none of those teams have beaten any teams with a better current record than the Pats, the conclusion I come to is that no team in the league has beaten a top tier team this year except Cardinals, Ravens, Steelers and Broncos.

So who are the top tier teams that have beaten top tier teams, making them better than the Colts?

OchoCinco

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »
Just wait till the playoffs when they play actually good teams.

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 03:52:17 PM »

The Pats are 8-5 and aren't top tier. The only teams with a better record than the Pats or the Saints, Vikings, Chargers, and Colts, and none of those teams have beaten each other. So if the Pats aren't top tier and only 4 teams have a better record ans none of those teams have beaten any teams with a better current record than the Pats, the conclusion I come to is that no team in the league has beaten a top tier team this year except Cardinals, Ravens, Steelers and Broncos.

So who are the top tier teams that have beaten top tier teams, making them better than the Colts?

records dont mean shit, just look at the colts schedule

1 - Sun, Sep 13 - Jacksonville - 1:00 PM first game so cant really judge
2 - Mon, Sep 21 - at Miami - 8:30 PM sucked at the start of the season
3 - Sun, Sep 27 - at Arizona - 8:20 PM sucked at the start of the season
4 - Sun, Oct 4 - Seattle - 1:00 PM sucks
5 - Sun, Oct 11 - at Tennessee - 8:20 PM sucks
7 - Sun, Oct 25 - at St. Louis - 1:00 PM sucks
8 - Sun, Nov 1 - San Francisco - 1:00 PM sucks
9 - Sun, Nov 8 - Houston - 1:00 PM missed a game tieing fg to send it into OT
10 - Sun, Nov 15 - New England - 8:20 PM decent team, gave colts the game
11 - Sun, Nov 22 - at Baltimore - 1:00 PM hekle and Jyde team
12 - Sun, Nov 29 - at Houston - 1:00 PM avergae team
13 - Sun, Dec 6 - Tennessee - 1:00 PM decent team
14 - Sun, Dec 13 - Denver - 1:00 PM decent team
15 - Thu, Dec 17 - at Jacksonville - 8:20 PM
16 - Sun, Dec 27 - NY Jets - 4:15 PM
17 - Sun, Jan 3 - at Buffalo - 1:00 PM
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 03:54:55 PM by OCHO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »
^the best team besides the Pats, who they beat by one, is the Ravens, who they beat by two lol.

17 points against that defense, in a comeback win.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 04:42:17 PM »
^the best team besides the Pats, who they beat by one, is the Ravens, who they beat by two lol.

You guys are idiots. The whole time Indy was winning these games I was questioning them. I never thought they even had a chance at 16-0 despite the weak schedule, which I also commented on. Fuck, the title of my thread is about how I am now finally sold on them. Anything you say about the Colts you can say about the Saints, and the Vikings which I thought we're going to walk right into the Superbowl showed us that a high powered offense and a pass rushing deep cover D can shut them down.

Just name me a better team in the AFC than the Colts. It doesn't mean they cannot lose in the playoffs. But they clearly, right now are the favorite.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 04:53:05 PM »

You guys are idiots. The whole time Indy was winning these games I was questioning them. I never thought they even had a chance at 16-0 despite the weak schedule, which I also commented on. Fuck, the title of my thread is about how I am now finally sold on them. Anything you say about the Colts you can say about the Saints, and the Vikings which I thought we're going to walk right into the Superbowl showed us that a high powered offense and a pass rushing deep cover D can shut them down.

Just name me a better team in the AFC than the Colts. It doesn't mean they cannot lose in the playoffs. But they clearly, right now are the favorite.

but if i asked you going into the season, you would of said the Colts lol.

we all know the Colts are your team besides the Bills; we all got teams like that.

i root for Baltimore & the Cowboys too, that's why i'm so high on the Cowboys lol.

but i'm not going to lie, besides the Pats, Colts & Steelers, i didn't think anybody else was going anywhere.

the Chargers can play, but they showed in the past they can't get over that hump (maybe this year).

so if you asked me in the preseason, i would of said the Colts, Pats or Steelers; all having a good shot.

it's been evident since Week 7, who the team to beat was.

but c'mon, you were sold on the Colts when they said "Peyton Manning will be the quarterback for the Colts in the 2009 season" lol.

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »
We are just saying we arent sold on them, and dont act like u werent already sold on them. You say you are a Bills fan but make threads about the colts and manning and defend them all the time, dont hide like ur not some huge colts fan. And to anwer you last question : San Diego

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 04:57:33 PM »
I'm sold on Manning and always have been, but all year I was wondering about their playoff chances. It was only after this week that a 1 and done playoff showing will surprise. And for the record, it's more a Manning thing than a Colts thing. I cheer for a lot of teams in te league and hate a bunch more. I'm a Bills guy because no matter who they have (except for when they traded Flutie) I cheer for them. If Manning went to the Titans or Rams I'd cheer for those teams, and I wouldn't care about the Colts at all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 05:01:43 PM »
I'm sold on Manning and always have been, but all year I was wondering about their playoff chances. It was only after this week that a 1 and done playoff showing will surprise. And for the record, it's more a Manning thing than a Colts thing. I cheer for a lot of teams in te league and hate a bunch more. I'm a Bills guy because no matter who they have (except for when they traded Flutie) I cheer for them. If Manning went to the Titans or Rams I'd cheer for those teams, and I wouldn't care about the Colts at all.

is this because he finally won a game in which he threw 3 picks?

any team could go one & done in the playoffs, that goes for the Saints and Vikings too.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 05:07:24 PM »

is this because he finally won a game in which he threw 3 picks?

any team could go one & done in the playoffs, that goes for the Saints and Vikings too.

"He" didn't win shit. That's the point. He played like shit in the second half and the defense played like he played in week 2 against the Dolphins. Of course they still can go 1 and done. I'd just be surprised by it. When Indy lost to SD last year, and even the year before, I wasn't surprised one bit. I went in worried they might lose. The least time Indy had a team that surprised me with a loss was against Pit in 05. They surprised me even more the next year when they beat Baltimore, the way they did. The Pats "could" have lost to SD in 07, but it would have been a shocker. That's all I'm saying. Now I think the Colts are the clear AFC favorite, and I think will beat the NFC rep. I haven't said that in a season since the last time they were 13-0. I hope things go differently this year.

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 06:43:50 PM »

records dont mean shit, just look at the colts schedule

1 - Sun, Sep 13 - Jacksonville - 1:00 PM first game so cant really judge
2 - Mon, Sep 21 - at Miami - 8:30 PM sucked at the start of the season
3 - Sun, Sep 27 - at Arizona - 8:20 PM sucked at the start of the season
4 - Sun, Oct 4 - Seattle - 1:00 PM sucks
5 - Sun, Oct 11 - at Tennessee - 8:20 PM sucks
7 - Sun, Oct 25 - at St. Louis - 1:00 PM sucks
8 - Sun, Nov 1 - San Francisco - 1:00 PM sucks
9 - Sun, Nov 8 - Houston - 1:00 PM missed a game tieing fg to send it into OT
10 - Sun, Nov 15 - New England - 8:20 PM decent team, gave colts the game
11 - Sun, Nov 22 - at Baltimore - 1:00 PM hekle and Jyde team
12 - Sun, Nov 29 - at Houston - 1:00 PM avergae team