Author Topic: rapper not a crapper  (Read 169 times)

Herbal_Life

rapper not a crapper
« on: December 12, 2009, 10:42:55 AM »
I’m the rapper, that’s gone crazy, that’s gone bad, I’m glad aslong as  I don get shot
Cuz I gang bang the streets at night, don’t run with the red or blue, had a clue, & thought you knew
I’m tall, due to my height, so its harder to throw down, on site. But fags talk shit,  trying to get ahead

They don’t know I treat them like a pet, ignore them when they gotta be fed,
leave em chopped like suey in their death bed, so haters get mad, when there is bloodshed
More stress is added when they don’t get laid, ‘cuz they aren’t paid, & will never be made

Life's hard, life's hard, but it's only getting harder
Life's hard, life's hard, but it's only getting harder

Love is always followed by hate, you start to lose your faith, & right away its checkmate,
Love starts, but game is over, no more all nighters, so roll over rover, time to play dead
cuz from now on, your wife is your only date, no blasting Tupac or Nate, & ready to sleep by 8

Life's hard, life's hard, & now you're a martyr
Life's hard, life's hard, & now you're a martyr

I used to stay up late, I believed in destiny & fate, but rapidly lost my interest in Kate
She wasn't very touchy & she found some weight, no more giving her munchos this late

Now she's fat, she's hideous, no more reasons to look forward to BED BY 8th.
So I roll up my 1/2 ounce, I stay home & got nowhere to bounce, Since I've spent all of my allowance

Ice Cube - Ghetto vet instrumental

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 01:54:10 PM by MC DARKXS »