Author Topic: RIP Jake "Violator" Robles/Story About BIG/Info On "Comptonīs Righterous"  (Read 1250 times)

2euce 7even

RIP Jai Hassan "Big Jake The Violator" Robles

Campanella Park Piru, Athens Park Blood and Bounty Hunter Bloods!
For those of you who do not know, the homie that speaks first is the late Jake 'The Violator' Robbles, who was Suge Knights henchman and friend.
Puff Daddy or P Diddy now, aledgedly had him murdered in Atlanta due to him aledgedly terrorising Puffy and Andre Harrell.

Thinking about Jake made me think of a short anecdote. A story about Biggie.
Back tha day when Ole' Biggie was out here in Cally, on one of his early trips I believe this was right after "Big Poppa" blew up, Jake and Suge went to whatever Hotel Biggie was staying at to pick him up (Jake use to be Suge's right hand Nigga) I think they picked him up in a Limosine, I was a beautiful day, a vintange California Saturday afternoon. When they picked up Bigge, it was him and one of his boys, I don't know if it was lil Cease or not, Biggie was rocking a colorful Versace Shirt, trademark shades and tha Kangol hat, Had on tha Ice and everything. Jake said as soon as that Nigga Biggie got in tha Limo, tha Limo was instantly filled smell of Ass & Funk. They keep rolling and talking, Jake said tha raw essence of Ass was killing him, He looked at Suge and made eye contact, it was Killing him to, Biggie and his boy looked like nothing was wrong. Jake produced a kush blunt, a Big one, Tha Kush Smoke did nothing but blend with tha smell of Ass, they tried to endure, they couldn't.Suge signaled tha driver to pull over, he gave Bigge a couple a hundred dollars and made him get out, just wherever they were.

Fast foreward to 1997, A little cute Bitch I use to fuck with while her babydaddy was in prison for beating her ass, was doing security LAX. Her name was LaNisha, I use to call her "Neesh". She was there when Biggie came thru, This was a one way trip for ole Biggie this time, He gave her a Hug, she said he smelled like Ass & Funk and made noise when he breathed, she was shocked snd horrified, she couldn't fathom him having any bitches he didn't pay for. But Hey, He could have shitted on her and she was mad, who knows? This is not really a story about Biggie tho, this is real story about Jake.

There there is a lil saythin for tha homies who did know about this story.

http://topmacknigga.blogspot.com/2009/10/some-spit-from-big-jake.html

Jake Managed And Took Care Of Many Artists On Death Row Like: Murder IV Hire, Redrum, Comptonīs Righteous,etc.

Compton's Righteous. The Group was founded in 1991 by Dj L-G and JimC, All production and beats are handled by Dj L-G and All Lyrics and Arrangements by JimC. Compton's Righteous was born and created during a time when Gangster Rap was gaining serious momentum, and thus the Groups efforts were over shadowed by fellow Compton Artists Like Dr. Dre and Easy E. It is very unfortunate that Easy E died from AIDS, which was immediately following tha release of the first Compton's Righteous single "In Winter AIDS Attacks", a song which detailed how a man was infected by tha disease and died. Compton's Righteous found moderate success in tha early 90's specifically 1992-1994, following tha release of the groups self titled EP "Compton's Righteous". Compton's Righteous was released on tha groups own label "Iration Entertainment" which a pioneer in the independent music market. Tha group managed to film vidoes for "Eargasmick Vibes" & "In Winter AIDS Attacks" both of which achieved heavy rotation on BET's Rap City and other smaller Video Shows in various regions and markets. In 1994 the Group went on to record a full album that was to be released on Interscope Records but was shelved and never released. The general up and downs of life and tha Murder of tha group's expeditor Jai Hassan Robles "Big Jake" in 1995 seriously damaged tha groups progress. Compton's Righteous has been featured in many Hip-Hop Magazines such as the Source, Rap Pages (Now Defunct), URB Magazine, CMJ Magazine and Many Others. The Group is currently preparing to release tha Unreleased Album from 1994-1995, And the Group is also currently in tha studio recording all new Material.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: RIP Jake "Violator" Robles/Story About BIG/Info On "Comptonīs Righterous"
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »
Suge and Biggie hanging out??????????? Yeaaaaaaaa lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 06:04:15 PM »
Biggie died in 97....and Biggie was cool with Death Row so the story about him and Suge hanging out before the media blew shit up with an East and West feud is not far fetched.

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 06:13:15 PM »
comptons righteous were dope.....

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »
Biggie died in 97....and Biggie was cool with Death Row so the story about him and Suge hanging out before the media blew shit up with an East and West feud is not far fetched.
True. Puffy was cool with Suge before the Big Jake shooting.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 10:15:55 PM »
RIP Jai Hassan "Big Jake The Violator" Robles

Campanella Park Piru, Athens Park Blood and Bounty Hunter Bloods!
For those of you who do not know, the homie that speaks first is the late Jake 'The Violator' Robbles, who was Suge Knights henchman and friend.
Puff Daddy or P Diddy now, aledgedly had him murdered in Atlanta due to him aledgedly terrorising Puffy and Andre Harrell.

Thinking about Jake made me think of a short anecdote. A story about Biggie.
Back tha day when Ole' Biggie was out here in Cally, on one of his early trips I believe this was right after "Big Poppa" blew up, Jake and Suge went to whatever Hotel Biggie was staying at to pick him up (Jake use to be Suge's right hand Nigga) I think they picked him up in a Limosine, I was a beautiful day, a vintange California Saturday afternoon. When they picked up Bigge, it was him and one of his boys, I don't know if it was lil Cease or not, Biggie was rocking a colorful Versace Shirt, trademark shades and tha Kangol hat, Had on tha Ice and everything. Jake said as soon as that Nigga Biggie got in tha Limo, tha Limo was instantly filled smell of Ass & Funk. They keep rolling and talking, Jake said tha raw essence of Ass was killing him, He looked at Suge and made eye contact, it was Killing him to, Biggie and his boy looked like nothing was wrong. Jake produced a kush blunt, a Big one, Tha Kush Smoke did nothing but blend with tha smell of Ass, they tried to endure, they couldn't.Suge signaled tha driver to pull over, he gave Bigge a couple a hundred dollars and made him get out, just wherever they were.

Fast foreward to 1997, A little cute Bitch I use to fuck with while her babydaddy was in prison for beating her ass, was doing security LAX. Her name was LaNisha, I use to call her "Neesh". She was there when Biggie came thru, This was a one way trip for ole Biggie this time, He gave her a Hug, she said he smelled like Ass & Funk and made noise when he breathed, she was shocked snd horrified, she couldn't fathom him having any bitches he didn't pay for. But Hey, He could have shitted on her and she was mad, who knows? This is not really a story about Biggie tho, this is real story about Jake.

There there is a lil saythin for tha homies who did know about this story.

http://topmacknigga.blogspot.com/2009/10/some-spit-from-big-jake.html

Jake Managed And Took Care Of Many Artists On Death Row Like: Murder IV Hire, Redrum, Comptonīs Righteous,etc.

Compton's Righteous. The Group was founded in 1991 by Dj L-G and JimC, All production and beats are handled by Dj L-G and All Lyrics and Arrangements by JimC. Compton's Righteous was born and created during a time when Gangster Rap was gaining serious momentum, and thus the Groups efforts were over shadowed by fellow Compton Artists Like Dr. Dre and Easy E. It is very unfortunate that Easy E died from AIDS, which was immediately following tha release of the first Compton's Righteous single "In Winter AIDS Attacks", a song which detailed how a man was infected by tha disease and died. Compton's Righteous found moderate success in tha early 90's specifically 1992-1994, following tha release of the groups self titled EP "Compton's Righteous". Compton's Righteous was released on tha groups own label "Iration Entertainment" which a pioneer in the independent music market. Tha group managed to film vidoes for "Eargasmick Vibes" & "In Winter AIDS Attacks" both of which achieved heavy rotation on BET's Rap City and other smaller Video Shows in various regions and markets. In 1994 the Group went on to record a full album that was to be released on Interscope Records but was shelved and never released. The general up and downs of life and tha Murder of tha group's expeditor Jai Hassan Robles "Big Jake" in 1995 seriously damaged tha groups progress. Compton's Righteous has been featured in many Hip-Hop Magazines such as the Source, Rap Pages (Now Defunct), URB Magazine, CMJ Magazine and Many Others. The Group is currently preparing to release tha Unreleased Album from 1994-1995, And the Group is also currently in tha studio recording all new Material.

Lmao, we all knew biggie couldnt get a bitch til pac introduced him to tha game, the ass & funk smell shyt don't surprise me at all....god bless the dead though but the story is hilarious  :D 

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 03:46:49 AM »

Nah puff and suge didn't like each other prior to the jake shooting for whatever reason. It was in a book recently. And I doubt he'd be hanging out with suge when his ace wasn't cool with suge. The shit just sounds fake from the cloths to him getting kicked out of a limo. Just look at bigs style when he was cool with pac it was none of that versace shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon