Author Topic: Chargers @ Cowboys  (Read 275 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Chargers @ Cowboys
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 01:34:14 PM »
because Miami Miami will win the tie break with the division record.
If Young is playing, Miami will not beat Tennessee this weekend

Miami has the ability to beat anyone right now. They could very well lose to the Titans no matter who the QB is though, but they still can win.
True. I don't think we're gonna kill them but with us still believing we can make the playoffs, we're not about to lose a home game to a team who isn't any better than us.

honestly, if the Titans were playing the Saints in New Orleans this weekend, you would give them a chance lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »

Miami has the ability to beat anyone right now. They could very well lose to the Titans no matter who the QB is though, but they still can win.
True. I don't think we're gonna kill them but with us still believing we can make the playoffs, we're not about to lose a home game to a team who isn't any better than us.

honestly, if the Titans were playing the Saints in New Orleans this weekend, you would give them a chance lol.
But that's not the case. Your making it seem like I'm saying something ridiculous lol. Do they not stand a chance at home against Miami? lol. stop trying to start stuff man. Titans are a decent team that in my opinion, have a chance against anyone except road games against NO and Minnesota imo. That goes for most sub par teams.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:38:57 PM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 01:39:12 PM »

But that's not the case. Your making it seem like I'm saying something ridiculous lol. Do they not stand a chance at home against Miami? lol. stop trying to start stuff man. Titans are a decent team that in my opinion, have a chance against anyone except road games against NO and Minnesota imo.

i'm just saying, i haven't seen you once say that the Titans are probably going to lose; even when they played the Colts. :P

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »

But that's not the case. Your making it seem like I'm saying something ridiculous lol. Do they not stand a chance at home against Miami? lol. stop trying to start stuff man. Titans are a decent team that in my opinion, have a chance against anyone except road games against NO and Minnesota imo.

i'm just saying, i haven't seen you once say that the Titans are probably going to lose; even when they played the Colts. :P
They lost by 10 pts and had a chance to win that game. They made more mistakes in that game then they did in almost any other (minus Texans & Jets losses). Two missed fourth down conversions in the red zone. I know that's their own fault but to even have those opportunities means they had their chances, just didn't concert.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 01:47:54 PM »

They lost by 10 pts and had a chance to win that game. They made more mistakes in that game then they did in almost any other (minus Texans & Jets losses). Two missed fourth down conversions in the red zone. I know that's their own fault but to even have those opportunities means they had their chances, just didn't concert.

i understand, but that was after the fact; going into the week, major underdogs, didn't change much of your opinion from any other week lol.

anyway, i see them & hope they beat Miami, it all depends on which Miami team comes to play that day.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

i understand, but that was after the fact; going into the week, major underdogs, didn't change much of your opinion from any other week lol.

anyway, i see them & hope they beat Miami, it all depends on which Miami team comes to play that day.
they weren't that bad of underdogs. Colts were fav by 1 score. Will probably beat Miami. Only way IMO Miami beats us is if we can't stop the wild cat which is possible. Depends which of our run D shows up. The typical run stuffers or the ones who let MJD kill us a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:52:58 PM by Lunatic »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »

they weren't that bad of underdogs. Colts were fav by 1 score. Will probably beat Miami. Only way IMO Miami beats us is if we can't stop the wild cat which is possible. Depends which of our run D shows up. The typical run stuffers or the ones who let MJD kill us a few weeks ago.

the Wildcat suffers a great deal without Ronnie Brown.

it'll come down to if Chad Henne shows up to play.

BEAT THEM!

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 02:09:26 PM »
Henne I don't think will do that good against us; average. Will beat them. Looking at the schedules, I believe that Baltimore is the 6th AFC spot. But if they drop some games they shouldn't, it can be Tennessee. Will finish 8-8 but maybe 9-7.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »
Henne I don't think will do that good against us; average. Will beat them. Looking at the schedules, I believe that Baltimore is the 6th AFC spot. But if they drop some games they shouldn't, it can be Tennessee. Will finish 8-8 but maybe 9-7.

8-8 & 9-7 is big strech to make the Playoffs, but best of luck to ya.

BEAT MIAMI! lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

BEAT MIAMI! lol.
9-7 in the AFC is going to be the 6th wild card spot.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 02:55:16 PM »

BEAT MIAMI! lol.
9-7 in the AFC is going to be the 6th wild card spot.

Look, I'm sorry but the only way the Pats don't make the playoffs is if Miami wins out and Baltimore wins out to keep NE out of the Wildcard if they too go 10-6. So I have to cheer for those two teams. You guys can go to the playoffs next year.