Author Topic: swoop g interview?  (Read 1024 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: swoop g interview?
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 01:09:22 PM »
was it done yet? maybe Wideawake can put that unreleased interview ;D

2euce 7even

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 03:30:25 AM »
damn if thats true....theres no goin back and swoop better run to snoop for help....lol

i doubt thats tru.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »
could that be why he laid low for so many years.....lol
and hes barely slowly crawlin out....haha

damn if thats true....theres no goin back and swoop better run to snoop for help....lol

i doubt thats tru.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

2euce 7even

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »
you talkin bout swoop g gettin jumped outside death row offices?

I don't know if it was outside or inside but yeah i guess you talkin' about the same fight.
I thought that it was down the parkin lot by the DeathRow offices.

Nah, i heard it was inside in the bathroom. Swoop G was takin a piss and they ran up on him and stuck his head in the toilet.

damn i cant belive it..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 10:44:49 AM »
well he was absent for years....so it could be true, that he disappeared for so long
and he reappeared but damn tha row wasnt playin around
bad azz
swoop g

who else they got?

you talkin bout swoop g gettin jumped outside death row offices?

I don't know if it was outside or inside but yeah i guess you talkin' about the same fight.
I thought that it was down the parkin lot by the DeathRow offices.

Nah, i heard it was inside in the bathroom. Swoop G was takin a piss and they ran up on him and stuck his head in the toilet.

damn i cant belive it..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 10:54:16 AM »
Bad Azz got whooped in Vegas by like ten plus people. Swoop G got whooped in the Death Row parking lot, because he was slinging outside of the offices.  I believe Spider Loc was the one who kicked some ass that time. Regardless, Swoop G is one hard ass dude. K9 backed that up in my recent interview with him. He said he was the realest dude on Death Row.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »
I have Swoop G's AIM if any of you guys want to reach out and touch base with him. I was suppose to do an interview with him a year ago, but I didn't have long distance at the time.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 10:58:16 AM »

hard duke then why or how he let them run up on him?
slangin what? lol

Bad Azz got whooped in Vegas by like ten plus people. Swoop G got whooped in the Death Row parking lot, because he was slinging outside of the offices.  I believe Spider Loc was the one who kicked some ass that time. Regardless, Swoop G is one hard ass dude. K9 backed that up in my recent interview with him. He said he was the realest dude on Death Row.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »
Because everyone has to get ran up on sometimes. Lol. He was slinging drugs in the parking lot, some people said he was selling Death Row office shit but it was drugs or so I was told.

hard duke then why or how he let them run up on him?
slangin what? lol

2euce 7even

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »

where/when can we c this interview?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2010, 01:14:48 PM »

Very soon. It's over an hour long. He speaks about his career, his album, his Death Row album, Tha Realest, Doobie, Kurt Kobane, Suge Knight, Reggie Wright, Swoop G, LJ, gang banging, the Mac Shawn situation, etc.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2010, 01:22:14 PM »
Also, the interview will be exclusively on Hoodstars.net

bigpimpin20

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »
Bad Azz got whooped in Vegas by like ten plus people. Swoop G got whooped in the Death Row parking lot, because he was slinging outside of the offices.  I believe Spider Loc was the one who kicked some ass that time. Regardless, Swoop G is one hard ass dude. K9 backed that up in my recent interview with him. He said he was the realest dude on Death Row.

Very soon. It's over an hour long. He speaks about his career, his album, his Death Row album, Tha Realest, Doobie, Kurt Kobane, Suge Knight, Reggie Wright, Swoop G, LJ, gang banging, the Mac Shawn situation, etc.

hope interview gonna see the light of day soon. That Projects song was the best cut from TG4R. would like to hear him spittin on that type of beat again
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 01:40:11 PM by bigpimpin20 »

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010, 01:43:08 PM »
swoop g got beat up cause he was slanging drugs on the death row parking.At the time suge was watched on so when he found out him and spider loc kicked his ass.
That's what spider loc told way back on his forum.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2010, 01:45:31 PM »
damn spider really paid dues over there at the row
Cube