Author Topic: Am I wrong for this ?  (Read 156 times)

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Am I wrong for this ?
« on: December 18, 2009, 10:21:13 AM »
My cousin is a junkie and I have no sympathy for people like that.  None at all.  We used to be close but he could OD and be found dead on his couch with his eyes wide opening looking like a fucking bloated fish and it wouldn't bother me the least bit.  Am I wrong for that.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Am I wrong for this ?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 10:45:39 AM »
no

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
no

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 10:52:02 AM »
theres only so long you can tolerate a person like that. its best to just accept reality and know that they gna do whatever they want and you probably cant change it. although im sure if he DID die you would be at LEAST a little disappointed about it, but im sure you wouldn't be surprised. there are so many people like that out there, it just sucks when its a family member, cause there IS really nothing you can do. Drugs are powerful thangs.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 10:53:50 AM »
Those kind of people are selfish and probably wouldn't care if you died tomorrow. I say no.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »
Plus if he dies after the funeral the whole family gets together and I get a free meal.  Plus one less person to x-mas shop for.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »
Maybe if u help him OD....then youd be wrong...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 11:27:44 AM »
Maybe if u help him OD....then youd be wrong...
or if he introduced him to the drugs

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 05:53:48 PM »
I agree wit Prince.

moe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »
I know what you mean.  Ironically enough, tomorrow I'm going to see one of my best friends who has been in rehab for a month.  He nearly died 3 times before finally agreeing to go in.  He had his first baby in november and got kicked out of the hospital because he was so fucked up.  This is his 2nd rehab attempt.

In March of this year I told him I wasn't going to hang out with him anymore because he would get fucked up and get angry and aggressive and shit.  I got tired of apologizing on his behalf, always having to babysit him.

But when i've talked to him on the phone he does sound better than I've heard him in a while. 

So trust me, I know exactly what you mean.  You at least should let your friend know how you feel tho.  But yeah don't put yourself thru hell trying to convince somebody that is in complete denial.  They gotta figure it out for themselves.

Peace

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 10:11:33 PM »
people can be nice junkies...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.