Author Topic: saints/cowboys  (Read 417 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: saints/cowboys
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2009, 10:46:24 PM »
Not once did you deny you're record would change for the extreme better. You lose to the Pats no doubt, but the Steelers, Texans, and Jets all lose to a Peyton run Titans. You don't have to change much of your team with Peyton in there. As long as he has training camp with Britt and Washington they'd both end up with double digit TD seasons. Lendale White can run up the middle on that power run team. What you would lose in explosive runs you'd gain in explosive passes. Add Peyton Manning to a no CJ Titans and you guys could be as good as 12-2 or 13-1 right now. Like I said; Peyton Manning, MVP. Gage, Scaife, and Crumpler all look lke pro bowl candidates by year's end too. You have very solid team for a great pass offense if you had the right play caller and right QB, and Manning is both of those things. You may hate Manning now, but I can only imagine how many rings you'd be flaunting in our faces if he was on the Titans his whole career.
I didn't deny it because it's a very likely possibility. I'm not gonna try and lie and deny it; I'm not that type of person. Say what you want but this team is 6-1 under Young, who knows what the record would be like if he played all year? We can specualte all we want but we don't know. Maybe the defense plays better in that Texans 1st loss, or we steal the Steelers/Jets game(s). Will find out next year when he's the full time starter. I fucking hate White lol. Britt, Washington & Scaife would be phenomenal for sure; not so sold on Crumpler looking like a pro bowler though lol. I hate Manning now 'cause he's a Colt - it's only logical lol. Of course I'd be rubbing that in, because he'd be a Titan and I'd have no reason to hate him. It's simple - I dislike division rivals lol.

So in that statement alone you see how Manning should be considered more "valuable" than Johnson in the 2009 season. Young is playing great, but he also has Johnson. I think if Young started the season with no CJ on the team they'd have a similar record to the one they have now. I'll give you the Steelers game, but they'd need CJ for Vince to get wins in Houston both times, the second Jacksonville game, and a few others. Now a Peyton and CJ Titans wouldn't be fair to the league.

All this being said, if I was being completely objective and had to build a team for the future, CJ would probably be picked first because Manning is getting old and I'm not sure if he'll be able to produce for the next 8 years. Hope I'm wrong though. I want those Favre records crushed. The only one that should be safe is the INT record.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 11:28:24 PM »
^Yeah, CJ would go first overall. I hope he keeps it up and this year doesn't burn him out!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ThaChamp

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2009, 02:49:54 AM »
we better fuckin fire nick folk...

i know coming into this game we had no chance unless we blew them out the first quarter in which we did...

what a great victory for cowboy fans

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2009, 07:24:30 AM »

i know coming into this game we had no chance unless we blew them out the first quarter in which we did...

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

they are winning the Super Bowl! 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2009, 11:16:26 AM »

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Not with that fg kicked.

ThaChamp

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

maybe next year

i say jerry jones picks up the first free agent kicker he can find