Author Topic: Should zaytozen work with west coast artist  (Read 230 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Should zaytozen work with west coast artist
« on: December 19, 2009, 03:42:32 PM »
Zaytozen is a west coast producer who use to work with people like jt the bigga figga, daz and messy marv. he moved to atl a few years back and he does al of gucci mane and oj the juice man's beats. he also works with usher, young buck, lil wayne and rick ross.Since he's blowng up and is technically the biggest west coast producer right now ( even thoug he dont work with west nigga no more ) do you all fell he should help the west. Anything he produces is blowing up right now an i think he should go back out west and at least work with the new west niggaz. what yall think should he work with the west or would you rather no have gucci's producer touchin jay rock and nipsey's music ?

Al Bundy

Re: Should zaytozen work with west coast artist
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 04:08:10 PM »
i wouldn't mind it. he can make some nice beats sometimes but he does re-use a LOT of elements on his beats which start to get annoying after awhile.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 04:58:55 PM »
y should he?

he wasnt gettin recognize by his peers when he was comin up..only a handfull..

he should give the west coast the dj premier treatment...

u can count on 1 hand and 2 fingers how many rappers from houston premier done fucked wit...

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 09:41:54 PM »
i wouldn't mind it. he can make some nice beats sometimes but he does re-use a LOT of elements on his beats which start to get annoying after awhile.

agreed, same with Drumma Boy but he does make dope ass beats

y should he?

u can count on 1 hand and 2 fingers how many rappers from houston premier done fucked wit...

does that include Bun B being on Royce Da 5'9's "Hood Love" ?

« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:49:19 PM by H0W HiGH aka BloodMoney2K10 »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 09:48:27 PM »
nah it wont work cuz he cant make westcoast muzik that would sound good over nipsey otherwise bring him on over...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 10:48:10 PM »

agreed, same with Drumma Boy but he does make dope ass beats

y should he?

does that include Bun B being on Royce Da 5'9's "Hood Love" ?

Devin and Bun are the only two that come to my mind.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 02:26:34 PM »
nah it wont work cuz he cant make westcoast muzik that would sound good over nipsey otherwise bring him on over...lol

How do you know he can't my dude? Zaytoven is a musican and musicans can do it all. Look him up on youtube that nigga is the truth on them keys. He still messes with jt the bigga figga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »
but jt dont make dope westcoast muzik himself
well see
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 03:11:04 PM »
great producer but he don't make west coast music

his music is strictly for the south

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »
thats what im sayin...dont mean hes wack but he makes the muzik gucci fans like and what gucci likes but can he make some new/fresh westcoast shit...doubt it but maybe he can prove the doubters wrong...he hasnt til now and its been nuthin but southern commercial muzik
Cube

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 07:51:39 PM »
he still produces for local San Fran talent....i was just at a show where this one cat Wally (or Wall-E?) performed a song prod. by Zay...I would like to hear him out there more though