Author Topic: I gained a whole new level of respect for women today.  (Read 508 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I gained a whole new level of respect for women today.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 02:42:19 AM »
I used to work in a delivery room, and vaginal birth is not natural. I refuse to believe it. I remember seeing the cases where the baby's head was too big for the bitch's cunt and the doc had to cut the space between the pussy and asshole just so the baby could be freed. So in a way, the bitch gave birth to the little nigga through the pussy and asshole.

Then you see the afterbirth and its basically like the pussy throws up some foul smelling bloody red mucus.

Such a magical experience.....if I ever get married, I'm tellin the bitch to have a c-section.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 02:45:27 AM »
I used to work in a delivery room, and vaginal birth is not natural. I refuse to believe it. I remember seeing the cases where the baby's head was too big for the bitch's cunt and the doc had to cut the space between the pussy and asshole just so the baby could be freed. So in a way, the bitch gave birth to the little nigga through the pussy and asshole.

Then you see the afterbirth and its basically like the pussy throws up some foul smelling bloody red mucus.

Such a magical experience.....if I ever get married, I'm tellin the bitch to have a c-section.
c-section scars
 :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 02:48:14 AM »
C-section scars and bullet wounds on bitches get my dick hard.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 02:50:29 AM »

i can respect that

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 02:57:30 AM »
That means that bitch's shit works, yadidimean?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2009, 03:17:32 AM »
That means that bitch's shit works, yadidimean?

fashigado

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2009, 06:41:21 AM »
lol

I took a shit today, it was like a can of fucking soda.  I thought my asshole was going rip in half.  I almost started crying.  How the fuck do women spit kids out like that.  

you musta skipped school that day.  babies dont come out of the asshole, they come out the pussy.    ;)

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Breaking+Bad+2x13+ABQ.divx.part
via FoxyTunes
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 11:14:10 AM »
LMAO

illwill

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 01:49:09 PM »
a bite from a mosquito has more sting than your lame ass insults.

try again retard.  go shit out more soda cans, faggot.

I got no problem with making jokes about me.  Now using 2000+ innocent lives lost to make a joke at my expense shows what a worthless scumbag you really are.  And uncreative at that as well.  And when did taking a shit became gay ?  Step ya game up shit for brains.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 02:15:15 PM »
a sea serpent just came out of my ass no homo. the shit was so long it went around the whole toilet bowl  :rubeyes:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2009, 02:50:39 PM »

try again retard.  go shit out more soda cans, faggot.

I got no problem with making jokes about me.  Now using 2000+ innocent lives lost to make a joke at my expense shows what a worthless scumbag you really are.  And uncreative at that as well.  And when did taking a shit became gay ?  Step ya game up shit for brains.

and you using the holocaust when making fun of nik is cool, right?

i bet youre a devout christian, too, huh?  those always seem to be the most hypocritical. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

illwill

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 02:57:49 PM »

i bet youre a devout christian, too, huh?  those always seem to be the most hypocritical. 

I'm Agnostic  you worthless fuck   :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 09:08:15 PM »

Not as hypocritical as Atheists who live by Biblical Laws. Misotheists who marry and have children, but don't believe one word of The Bible yet they following the exact teachings of Genesis. :nawty: Or Atheists who find homosexuality unnatural. :nawty: Or Atheists that celebrate Christmas and Easter. :nawty: Hypocrisy is everywhere. :)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 09:13:55 PM »

Not as hypocritical as Atheists who live by Biblical Laws. Misotheists who marry and have children, but don't believe one word of The Bible yet they following the exact teachings of Genesis. :nawty: Or Atheists who find homosexuality unnatural. :nawty: Or Atheists that celebrate Christmas and Easter. :nawty: Hypocrisy is everywhere. :)

what the fuck are you talking about?? so unless youre a christian you cant marry and have kids?!?!?! and only christians "find homosexuality unnatural"??  come on qt...come on. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 09:26:28 PM »

what the fuck are you talking about?? so unless youre a christian you cant marry and have kids?!?!?! and only christians "find homosexuality unnatural"??  come on qt...come on. 

Well why do people marry a wife and have children if they don't believe in God's word? Why not live wit 3 girlfriends at time? Why NOT practice Polygamy? Why follow a fictional book made up by man? Is it becuz society teaches us that? Well society was built on religion. ;) And why have a problem wit homosexuality? You got Atheists on this board who don't see it as unnatural. Obviously Christians find it like disgusting becuz God says its an abomination, so what's an Atheist's reason? When you got Atheists clearly tryin' to call Science on this issue, testifyin' that homosexuality is normal!