Author Topic: Another double Pac album for 2003  (Read 171 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Another double Pac album for 2003
« on: November 23, 2002, 06:07:58 PM »
There was some good news in the inside of Pac's new one.  There is another album from 2Pac coming out fall of 2003.  And it appears that it won't be a Death Row release, so who knows  what this will be....

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Another double Pac album for 2003
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 09:35:04 PM »
Yeah Afeni's doing another 'R U Still Down?' period project apparently...this is the one Jay-Z might appear on  ::)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:Another double Pac album for 2003
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2002, 04:29:48 AM »
"Better Dayz" is supposedly the last release to be linked with DR, but anyways I doubt anything will change quality wise, the tracks will still be remixed/tampered with either way, so  ::) The only good thing to come out of it would be that Suge wouldn't be making alot of money of 'Pac. I wouldn't put your life on another album dropping this year either, 'cos if you remember the UTEOT booklet they said that there was gonna be another double album dropping in the fall of 2001.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.