Author Topic: Bret Hart to return to the WWE next week  (Read 1215 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Bret Hart to return to the WWE next week
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 09:47:39 PM »
planting the seeds for the WM Street Fight.

I spit out some sunflower seeds while walking the other day in my neighborhood. There's a better chance I end up living in a giant sunflower garden all around me than there is of this Street Fight being worth a damn. The first week of the invasion angle I said they killed it and it's over. Well I'm saying it again now.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 11:24:35 PM »
Long as Bret Hart doesn't really get hit it'll be fine. The match would SUCK overall but would be COOL to see Hart finish Vince with a sharp shooter  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 12:39:23 AM »
Hogan vs. Vince was decent. If it can be at that level, then it would be better than nothing, I guess. I understand where a lot of people are coming from, but for nostalgia and drawing reasons, the match would be a success.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 08:16:11 AM »
If Bret had any real balls the Monday before Mania after 4 months of build up he'd show up live on TNA and finally screw Vince back.

ThaChamp

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 09:34:11 AM »
If Bret had any real balls the Monday before Mania after 4 months of build up he'd show up live on TNA and finally screw Vince back.

thats what i was thinking... he made amends with those faggots now all he needs to do is go where the real mother fuckers are at

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 12:12:44 PM »

that would be classic, too bad vince doesnt fall for that shit anymore.  all wwe wrestlers/employees have a 3 month no compete clause in their contract.  meaning that if they quit or get fired, they cannot go to tna for at least 3 months. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 12:35:16 PM »

that would be classic, too bad vince doesnt fall for that shit anymore.  all wwe wrestlers/employees have a 3 month no compete clause in their contract.  meaning that if they quit or get fired, they cannot go to tna for at least 3 months.  

Yeah, I  know. But all he would have to do is stay out of the US and I guarantee the US will not bother trying to get Canada to extradite Hart for a stupid case like this.

I also wonder if Bret could counter sue using the creative control clause Vince violated with Survivor Series.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 12:37:19 PM by Shallow »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 12:36:25 PM »
then they would just go after tna.  

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 12:38:32 PM »

TNA didn't sign anything. They aren't responsible for who walks out on contracts. They may not be legally allowed to sign him but they wouldn't have to.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 12:42:47 PM »
Yeah the more I think about it, the more I am disappointed that Bret made amends w/ Shawn and Vince.

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 12:43:18 PM »

TNA didn't sign anything. They aren't responsible for who walks out on contracts. They may not be legally allowed to sign him but they wouldn't have to.

im not familiar with those types of laws, but at the very least it would create problems for tna, which they dont need.  

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Howard Stern - 01-04-10 - CF80K(Howard Stern Radio Show)
via FoxyTunes

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 12:58:42 PM »

im not familiar with those types of laws, but at the very least it would create problems for tna, which they dont need.  

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Howard Stern - 01-04-10 - CF80K(Howard Stern Radio Show)
via FoxyTunes

They've declared war already. The worst thing that could happen is Vince not acknowledging them. Having him partake in the war would be a blessing. TNA needs to do two things; to present an option to wrestlers in the WWE and upcoming wrestlers that their best chance at becoming stars is with them because they'll be given the freedom and opportunity, and to figure out a way to make people tune in. The first part is up to Hogan and the bookers. The second would be given a huge boost if they are part of Bret screwing Vince back.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2010, 01:40:06 PM »
If this was the 90's, I'd probably be interested.

ThaChamp

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2010, 01:45:09 PM »
If this was the 90's, I'd probably be interested.

then whats the point on even commenting? douchebag

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2010, 04:41:34 PM »
As a Hogan mark, this was not exactly what I was hoping for.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SizzOV5tFRA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SizzOV5tFRA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>