Author Topic: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident  (Read 1522 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 02:53:00 PM »
how can a real blood back up wayne, gucci, jim etc...lol?

True dat but he backs up game. Lol. I mean a phony is a phony regardless if he's from compton,atl,or ny its all false claiming. That's why im not really surprised by it anymore. And from what I hear Game and jay rock aint really on good terms right now.

What's supposedly going on with them ? just wondering

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 03:21:57 PM »

True dat but he backs up game. Lol. I mean a phony is a phony regardless if he's from compton,atl,or ny its all false claiming. That's why im not really surprised by it anymore. And from what I hear Game and jay rock aint really on good terms right now.

What's supposedly going on with them ? just wondering

Don't know exactly why or what happened,but 1 aint fuckin with the other.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 04:03:40 PM »
o ok maybe they beefin bcuz gme think  jay rock sounds like him on some dmx and ja rule shit lol. Or it could b because jy rock said x.o got his ass beat by bishop lamont. And plus game's sworn enemy spider loc is jay rocks cousin.

jloco53

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »
to the nigga from connecticut trav treezy why aren't jay rock and game on speaking terms
real niggaz know like me know what happened
i want to hear your 2 cents why they dont fuck with each other no more
please inform people who dont know

jloco53

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 05:23:55 PM »
how did you hear about they're not speaking anymore buddy succa ass nigga
who gives a fuck lil wayne blood thug cuzzz nigga tight on the mic and sound way better than he did 10 years ago
baby always been wack except on the juvenile 400 degrees and the like father like son album
why do yall care who fake and who's real man im just wondering
game red album is gon be crazy man thats all i have to say man, the shit i heard so far man
when spider loc comin out trav

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 05:48:33 PM »
Game's last tour.....

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »
to the nigga from connecticut trav treezy why aren't jay rock and game on speaking terms
real niggaz know like me know what happened
i want to hear your 2 cents why they dont fuck with each other no more
please inform people who dont know

Can somebody tell me what happened by the way game cant fucc wit jay rock 2 me

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 01:04:25 AM »
I wanna see one of these so-called Gz get clap, for-real talk.

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 07:11:16 AM »
I wanna see one of these so-called Gz get clap, for-real talk.

shut the fuck up loc

Game's last tour.....

The_Offence

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »

wayne gucci jim would never walk through any reputable b dawg set
you internet niggaz need to stop talking like you know was sup you do know jim jones have been to LA more than once and walked in real blood hoods he got a pass from boo yaa tribe when they shot certified G's he also used to fuck with big wy and there was talks of him signing big wy to dipset, you internet niggaz need to shut da fuck acting like you know who's been where, did you cup cake niggaz stop to think maybe menace and lil wayne are actually friends and it has nothing to do with gangs, none of us actually met lil wayne he might be a cool ass nigga your favorite rapper might be a fucking asshole when the camera turns off that wouldn't even sign a cd for you ya'll dudes talking like you know niggaz personally
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 07:35:21 AM by The_Offence »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 07:25:42 AM »
exactly he got a pass lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 07:59:13 AM »
you need a pass to go to any hood thats not your own smart guy, you think niggaz can just walk into other hoods in other cities and post up any nigga going to any hood that not his hood needs a pass it doesn't matter how real you are you need to check in with somebody from that turf before you go there, you think a blood nigga from LA can walk in a Blood Hood In New York and people well let that nigga move around there turf as he likes that nigga will robbed

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 08:02:19 AM by The_Offence »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 08:01:02 AM »
gettin a pass is one thing

but why or how can anyone give a pass to some fake bloods who werent bangin last year?
so the people givin them a pass need to be spoken with
gucci mane a blood?  fuck outta here...lol

you need a pass to go to any hood thats not your own smart guy, you think niggaz can just walk into other hoods in other cities and post up any nigga going to any hood that not his hood needs a pass it doesn't matter how real you are you need to check in with somebnody from that turf before you go there

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The_Offence

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 08:12:02 AM »
gettin a pass is one thing

but why or how can anyone give a pass to some fake bloods who werent bangin last year?
so the people givin them a pass need to be spoken with
gucci mane a blood?  fuck outta here...lol

you need a pass to go to any hood thats not your own smart guy, you think niggaz can just walk into other hoods in other cities and post up any nigga going to any hood that not his hood needs a pass it doesn't matter how real you are you need to check in with somebnody from that turf before you go there

have you been to gucci's hood ?  you don't know the nigga ? you speaking on what you see on tv gucci always rocked red from since his earily days do you even know what hood he's from ? you don't know who he fucks with, you a internet nigga sitting at home talking about niggas not being from the gangs they claim like you rolling around these niggas hoods or you knew them before they started rapping, there's bloods all over the world my dude real niggaz that put it work, because a nigga ain't from cali doesn't mean he dont go hard for his turf and what he represents, it doesnt mean that nigga is a sucka or his hood is weak...you boys got shit fucked up there's blood hoods outside of cali that go harder than some LA blood sets for there turf go tell some nigga in chi town, Mississippi or Alabama he ain't a real blood and get the shit slapped outta you  hoods in those cities are much more dangerous than some hoods in Cali
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 08:16:05 AM by The_Offence »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 08:16:54 AM »
it is what it is...and many heads would go against what your sayin but it is what it is
i dont care either way...even the king of the west spoke on it recently...could have been a spark of words to them since he didnt mention any names
but the king is mad
Cube