Author Topic: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident  (Read 1526 times)

The_Offence

Re: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 08:26:32 AM »
it is what it is...and many heads would go against what your sayin but it is what it is
i dont care either way...even the king of the west spoke on it recently...could have been a spark of words to them since he didnt mention any names
but the king is mad
first off if you do your research you'll see banging didn't even start in LA it started in chi town bloods are crips started in LA the mexican gangs where even there before the bloods and crips so a chi town nigga could say these niggaz copped us and used different gang names 

there gangs every where my dude real niggaz all over the world when you in another man turf you respect it you can't walk into another niggaz hood and say you niggaz ain't real bloods because your not from LA are you going to tell some nigga from the U.S he's not a real mob member because he's not from Italy 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 08:30:53 AM »
again it is what it is
try tellin that to the millions of muffuccaz out here
im speakin from what ive seen on and off

lived out here and all i seen was bloods and crips, 14, 13 etc...
and gucci, jim, baby, wayne werent gang bangin...all of a sudden they gang bangin and thats comedy

and the whole chi-town thing...like i said try tellin that to millions of muffuccaz theyll think you crazy for bringin that up
so i dont need to really do my research...ive heard bout the crips and whatever they got out in chi

but to say bangin didnt start in la....that one is suspect
but i see you reppin tha chi...thats what it is
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 08:36:07 AM »
again it is what it is

and gucci, jim, baby, wayne werent gang bangin...all of a sudden they gang bangin and thats comedy

and the whole chi-town thing...like i said try tellin that to millions of muffuccaz theyll think you crazy for bringin that up
so i dont need to really do my research...ive heard bout the crips and whatever they got out in chi

where have you lived ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 08:40:10 AM »
on the westcoast..
LA
northern cali
been to different cities

it dont matter tho
they werent bangin last year or the year before
it is what it is...im not gon argue over their gang bangin ties...its comedy tho
and jus so you know i didnt say anyone can come thru the hood....i said who are these muffuccaz comin to this coast actin like they been bangin?
cuz they werent bangin
even muffuccaz on they own coast sayin the same shit..lol
so they lyin too...lol

again it is what it is

where have you lived ?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Mr. VIP

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 08:40:49 AM »
lmao @ 40 not wanting to get out the car like baby and slim hahahahahaha bitch ass nigga got owned fuck zoo life

8)

The_Offence

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 08:48:01 AM »
on the westcoast..
LA
northern cali
been to different cities

it dont matter tho
it is what it is...im not gon argue over their gang bangin ties...its comedy tho
and jus so you know i didnt say anyone can come thru the hood....i said who are these muffuccaz comin to this coast actin like they been bangin?
cuz they werent bangin
so they lyin too...lol

again it is what it is

where have you lived ?
and you don't even know was sup gangs started in Chicago in the earily 60's the bloods started in the 70's the crips started in 1969 do your research as a matter of fact here it is

Chicago
http://www.ehow.com/about_4572014_chicago-street-gangs.html

LA
http://davadnai.users.omniglobal.net/bloods.html

banging starting in Chicago not LA like most people think so how can you tell a nigga there he doesn't have the right to bang..... LA niggaz need to take it easy with this nobody else has the right to be on some blood crips shit when you started banging after chicago ..chicago is where gangsta shit started from the gangs to the U.S mobs

LA copied Chicago they even took The Black P Stone name and used it as a blood set in LA
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 08:51:46 AM by The_Offence »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 08:52:56 AM »
i didnt really say it didnt start in tha chi....altho many would disagree with that or say the west took it mainstream and were the ones to put in on wax...to many thats debatable
but what does that have to do with gucci, wayne, jim jones, baby etc...bangin when they were never gang bangers?
and thats accordin to muffuccaz from they own hood
again it is what it is
Cube

The_Offence

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 09:01:19 AM »
i didnt really say it didnt start in tha chi....altho many would disagree with that or say the west took it mainstream and were the ones to put in on wax...to many thats debatable
but what does that have to do with gucci, wayne, jim jones, baby etc...bangin when they were never gang bangers?
and thats accordin to muffuccaz from they own hood
again it is what it is
nigga you just said you didn't believe me when i said it started in chi town

i laugh when i hear niggaz saying this gangsta shit started in compton  ;D get outta here, your bangin and you don't even know the history of the gang your claiming if you knew you would not be saying that dumb ass shit, yea say this blood shit started in LA but not banging you niggaz copied Chicago to a t even stealing the gang names then you wanna tell niggaz they can't claim blood or crip sets how you going to tell a nigga he can't claim a set from your city when your claiming a gang you took from another city

LA NIGGAS STOP IT STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES GET EDUCATED ON THE GANG YOUR CLAIMING BEFORE TRYING TO TELL NIGGAZ OUTSIDE OF CALI THEY CAN'T CLAIM GANGS THAT STARTED IN LA YOU NIGGAZ NEED TO PAY HOMAGE TO CHI TOWN GIVE THEM THERE RESPECT, DON'T FRONT LIKE SHIT STARTED IN LA

More proof of LA stealing shit from Chi Town
http://www.streetgangs.com/bloods/bpsn.html

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 09:06:03 AM by The_Offence »

SO PRUP

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 10:39:02 AM »
on the westcoast..
LA
northern cali
been to different cities

it dont matter tho
cuz they werent bangin
so they lyin too...lol

again it is what it is

where have you lived ?
and you don't even know was sup gangs started in Chicago in the earily 60's the bloods started in the 70's the crips started in 1969 do your research as a matter of fact here it is

Chicago

LA

banging starting in Chicago not LA like most people think so how can you tell a nigga there he doesn't have the right to bang..... LA niggaz need to take it easy with this nobody else has the right to be on some blood crips shit when you started banging after chicago ..chicago is where gangsta shit started from the gangs to the U.S mobs

LA copied Chicago they even took The Black P Stone name and used it as a blood set in LA

There were blacks gangs in Los Angeles before the bloods and crips formed.  LA didn't copy Chicago in anyway, the way niggas bang out here is completley different then how they bang in Chicago.  Also  BPS wasnt stolen, a person from Chicago came out here and started it/put it together with pre existing gangs out here. 

jloco53

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 10:45:19 AM »
menace and 40 glock bangin will not put food on the table..
if l.a. or chi gangbangin came first will not put food on the table
the fact is menace stepped to 40, 40 didnt do shit fuck it take the l 40 glock you got punked..you pulled the gun didnt use it
now they want to fight each other. shout out to the homie menace and richie redd and ar

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2009, 01:33:39 AM »
I wanna see one of these so-called Gz get clap, for-real talk.

shut the fuck up loc

Game's last tour.....

nigga shut the fuck up. stop tryin to be hard. nobody can see your silly ass tryin to bang on these forums "loc".

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2009, 01:40:50 AM »
Chicago always try to lay claim to some shit. Mad cause they gettin overshadowed by New York on the east and a young L.A. city on the west.

Man these fuckin' Cholos been bangin since the 20s and 30s so stop with the bullshit and those "facts" yall been postin are from reliable and reputable sources  ::)

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2009, 03:33:07 AM »
Both you dudes are off the mark. L.A. gangs were around before the bloods and crips, but either way neither Chicago not L.A. can claim to have started gang culture. Gangs have been part of America since the 1700's. If anything New York can make the claim to being the starting point for gangs
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

The_Offence

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2009, 06:47:55 AM »
on the westcoast..
LA
northern cali
been to different cities

it dont matter tho
cuz they werent bangin
so they lyin too...lol

again it is what it is

where have you lived ?

Chicago

LA

There were blacks gangs in Los Angeles before the bloods and crips formed.  LA didn't copy Chicago in anyway, the way niggas bang out here is completley different then how they bang in Chicago.  Also  BPS wasnt stolen, a person from Chicago came out here and started it/put it together with pre existing gangs out here. 
those so called black gangs like the like slausons weren't not really gangs those were party crews

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2009, 04:36:15 PM »
I wanna see one of these so-called Gz get clap, for-real talk.

shut the fuck up loc

Game's last tour.....

nigga shut the fuck up. stop tryin to be hard. nobody can see your silly ass tryin to bang on these forums "loc".
;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme