Author Topic: who has a better work ethic, Crooked I or the late 2pac?  (Read 842 times)

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
Re: who has a better work ethic, Crooked I or the late 2pac?
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2010, 07:42:16 AM »
Dumbest Thread EVER!!!
GET OFF PAC'S DICK!!!
NIGGA WAS NO SAINT NEITHER THE GREATEST.

lmao, u mad  ;)

No I'm not Mad :-)
Been listening to Pac since he first came out with Same Song in 91.What get's on my nerves is that they Worship him in this Forum and make the silliest Threads about him.Compare him to almost everybody in the World.Like hailing him King of the West even doe he was Born in New York!He went WestCoast with All eyez on Me!!! and that was his one of his Last Albums.
Let the Man Rest in Peace enjoy his Legacy & stop acting like he was God or something.He was no Gangsta neither the Thug they praise him nowadays.Always started Fights with an whole Entourage and never by himself.

So let the Hating begin now ;-)
Life izza Beach & then U Swim!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 08:13:30 AM »
The one that has atleast 1 solo album that you can buy....
co-sing

why do ppl think crooked got good work-ethic? LOL, u can google links for his whole catalogue in 1-2 days.. he ain't did many songs at all..

LMAO u fool

i got 241 non-slaughterhouse/HHW tracks on my computer - and trhat's not including probably 50 more on my old laptop that i haven't transfered

and then you add 20+ slaughterhouse songs and 52 HHW's.....the dude has alot of music out there
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 08:15:11 AM »
Dumbest Thread EVER!!!
GET OFF PAC'S DICK!!!

lmao, u mad  ;)

Been listening to Pac since he first came out with Same Song in 91.What get's on my nerves is that they Worship him in this Forum and make the silliest Threads about him.Compare him to almost everybody in the World.Like hailing him King of the West even doe he was Born in New York!He went WestCoast with All eyez on Me!!! and that was his one of his Last Albums.
Let the Man Rest in Peace enjoy his Legacy & stop acting like he was God or something.He was no Gangsta neither the Thug they praise him nowadays.Always started Fights with an whole Entourage and never by himself.

so PAc wasn't west coast when repping THE BAY AREA on 2pacalypse now?

or when yelling out "THIS IS HOW WE DO IT ON THE WEST COAST BABY" at the beginning of Stay true on thug life in '94?

wow so many idiots on this forum i don't know who to point and laugh at first
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2010, 10:59:50 AM »
co-sing

why do ppl think crooked got good work-ethic? LOL, u can google links for his whole catalogue in 1-2 days.. he ain't did many songs at all..

LMAO u fool

i got 241 non-slaughterhouse/HHW tracks on my computer - and trhat's not including probably 50 more on my old laptop that i haven't transfered

and then you add 20+ slaughterhouse songs and 52 HHW's.....the dude has alot of music out there

363 songs still don't = as much as pacs. Seriously, the fact he still has multiple unreleased tracks proves his work ethic was harder then Crooked I. Crooked I is like Second, but in the long run the time of the tracks and the number is little compared 2 how much pac cracked em out. If 2pac was Crooked I's age it be way more.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2010, 04:55:31 PM »
yeah but you gotta give it up to crooked for releasin as much material as he does for not havin a record deal
member its the quality that counts also
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2010, 04:58:48 PM »
i don't want to catch too much hate for this & i'm not saying it's true.

but word on the street is that Lil' Wayne has work ethic beyond the likes of which any of us can imagine lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2010, 05:00:44 PM »
but lil waynes muzik.....
not sure you know who this is cham but
chubby checker>>>>>wayne
damn im heated right now..lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2010, 03:06:36 AM »
co-sing

LMAO u fool

nah, homie. dat's not much at all..

i got 900+ Kurupt-songs
and
1200+ snoop dogg songs

dat's alotta music  ;)

like i said, u can google crooked's discography. i saw his discography on theboosboard, n found almost all in 4 or 5 hours LOL

oh, and the biggest music-catalogue of all time goes to -- Busta Rhymes, not 2pac

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2010, 03:58:22 AM »
Dumbest Thread EVER!!!
GET OFF PAC'S DICK!!!

lmao, u mad  ;)

so PAc wasn't west coast when repping THE BAY AREA on 2pacalypse now?

or when yelling out "THIS IS HOW WE DO IT ON THE WEST COAST BABY" at the beginning of Stay true on thug life in '94?

wow so many idiots on this forum i don't know who to point and laugh at first

Wow you got me.Hope you can sleep better now.You made such a fool out of me  8)
But since you started that Dumb Thread you gotta learn to live with some Critic.
Now wrap yourself in your 2Pac Bed Sheets & watch Juice for the 10000 x time and Jack off like Damian in Friday after Next.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 04:02:11 AM by illuminutty »
Life izza Beach & then U Swim!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2010, 07:28:40 AM »
wack busta might have a bigger muzik cat....
pacs dopeness>>>>busta
busta sold out long time ago
Cube

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2010, 07:37:17 AM »
2Pac By A Million Miles, There Will Never Be Another One With That Work Ethic End Of Story....

true.

Take Pac, he died in age of 25. Crooked now is like 30, take him when he was 25 and see who recorded more tracks, same with other rappers

V2DHeart

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2010, 07:51:37 AM »
co-sing

LMAO u fool

363 songs still don't = as much as pacs. Seriously, the fact he still has multiple unreleased tracks proves his work ethic was harder then Crooked I. Crooked I is like Second, but in the long run the time of the tracks and the number is little compared 2 how much pac cracked em out. If 2pac was Crooked I's age it be way more.

Crooked I is older and has been recording music a lot longer than 2Pac, so even if he did record more eventually, he would have already lost, because beating a record would require beating it in some sort of time limit, like 6 years for example, then subtract the time 2Pac spent in jail, months on movie sets, it'd work out even less time. Crooked already lost

20 rappers better than 2Pac

Crooked I
Kool G Rap
Nas
Locksmith
GZA
Rass Kass
Big L
Big Pun
Canibus
KRS-One
Pharoahe Monch
Common
Mos Def
classified
Rakim
AZ
Chino Xl
immortal technique
Papoose
Black Thought

Notice, I've not listed Biggie either. Overall though, 2Pac was the most versatile rapper, and most influential, and believe he was the greatest Hip Hip star that ever lived. Doesn't mean he was the most talented though
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Paul

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2010, 10:07:00 AM »
You make some shit threads
funkyfreshintheflesh

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2010, 01:31:34 PM »
I'mma say 2Pac because he set tha tone for other artists. I think if 2Pac was alive now that he would be still recording and his work ethic would still be there. Some people think that 2Pac didn't start recording fast like he did or work like he was until he got with Death Row. He was doing that back in 1994 and 1993. Even in jail, 2Pac was writing material. He was still inspired, just when got out he was able 2 show that and take it 2 another level. I like Crooked's material and I like that he records alot of material but, I think even he was inspired by 2Pac's work ethic. Hell, Pac got alot of artists steppin their game up. Afeni put out tha last 2Pac album back in 2006, there is still stuff there in tha vault, 10 plus years later after he passed, and there is still a large amount of fans waiting on another 2Pac album?

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »
but word on the street is that Lil' Wayne has work ethic beyond the likes of which any of us can imagine lol.

when it comes to tattoos in the face he is the number one without a doubt.