Author Topic: Al Davis is going to fire Tom Cable apparently  (Read 489 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Al Davis is going to fire Tom Cable apparently
« on: January 04, 2010, 08:42:23 AM »
what a fucking old senile piece of shit

Cable got the worst team in the league to go 5-11 depsite being given NOTHING for a roster

and now al davis is finna can the guy lol

unless he's canning the guy for the pre season incident with the assistant
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Al Davis is going to fire Tom Cable apparently
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 10:23:43 AM »
OK it is obvious that Cable and J. Russell were not both going to be back next year and I am not surprised that Al Davis chose JR over Cable LOL!  Al Davis has a 20inch hard  on for Russell and won't give up on JR until he dies lol.

Cable is a piece of shit so I dont feel sorry for him but yeah Al Davis is out of control.

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 10:23:54 AM »
he should fire himself lol.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »
Al Davis made decision because it was truly Cable or JR for him and there is no way both could be back next year.  This was discussed on knbr680 all night last night and their predictions were right as it appears Al chose Russell over Cable.

DIP DIP SET SET

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 10:52:51 AM »
worst team in the league to go 5-11 depsite being given NOTHING for a roster

its funny how stupid u sound sometimes.  No analysts out there consider them the worst team in the league lol.  They werent at the end of tlat year, or the beginning of this year.  And you gotta be kidding me "nothing for a roster".  Theyve shown what they can do when they have even just a below average QB in there.  Their problem is simply Jamarcus.  If their QB could make the defense respect the passing game even just a little bit, they would easily have one of the top rushing attacks in the league.  Their defense plays well, when they arent forced to be on the field so much of the game....or backed up in their own territory cus of turnovers.  The real weakness on the team other then QB is the WR's, and even they arent BAD...just young.  So if youre going to make a comment, try to keep your own personal bias out of it.  Btw....the Giants had a pretty impressive season too huh?  What are your OTHER favorite teams bandwagon?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 10:59:54 AM »
^^Yeah I thought that was a little odd of Hack to say.  Raiders are far from the worst team in football

DIP DIP SET SET

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 11:20:18 AM »
I kinda wish we would have went after Jim Fassell. Excellent QB's coach and is someone that could work with Russell IF that is who is staying. Hell I say give Gradkowski a shot at it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 03:22:20 PM »
^^Yeah I thought that was a little odd of Hack to say.  Raiders are far from the worst team in football

the raiders roster has the least amount of talent on it outside of the Rams

Cable got them to compete a bit in big games like the Eagles or Broncos but overall that roster is a TRAINWRECK
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

the ghost

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 03:30:05 PM »
Old news, but you can go to www.messagetoal.com and let your voice be heard along with the other 44,000 people that think Al has lost his shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 03:40:15 PM »
Old news, but you can go to www.messagetoal.com and let your voice be heard along with the other 44,000 people that think Al has lost his shit.
lmao  classic

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 03:42:52 PM »
lmao  classic

I pass by the bill borad they have up every day, and chuckle every time.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 04:17:06 PM »
lmao  classic

I pass by the bill borad they have up every day, and chuckle every time.

haha   i swear the raiders will not be ok until al is DEAD

and even then i'm sure he has his incompetent "yes men" waiting in the reigns to take over

illwill

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 04:59:58 PM »
In defense of Hack I heard quite a few people say the Raiders were one of the worst teams in the league going into the season.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 05:05:50 PM »
statistically, they are the 3rd worst team behind the Lions & the Rams.

record-wise, they are the sixth worst.

give or take, they are one of the worst teams in the league.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2010, 06:20:42 PM »
LOL @ anyone who thinks the Raiders were not one of the worst teams in the league

the only 2 teams that got outscored by more points were Detroit and St Louis

Oakland had the #31 offense and #23 defense  (out of 32)

their qb's threw 10 TDs and 18 INTs

they even fucked up their god damn draftpicks in april

get the fuck out of here with Oakland not being a PIECE OF STINKY COW SHIT
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 06:41:18 PM by Hack Wilson »