Author Topic: I feel sorry for kids now a days  (Read 1237 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: I feel sorry for kids now a days
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 01:29:10 PM »
i was born in 85 but i dont really remember too much of the 80s. Its weird. I remember in the summer as kids all of us in the neighborhood would meet up at night and hangout or play manhunt, always causing some type of mischief. Sneaking out of the house and messing around with girls and stuff. I go outside now on a summer night and dont see many kids out at all because they are all playing xbox. I swear this generation is a bunch of emo homebodies that are socially awkward and overprotected.

Elano

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »
i was born in 89

lmao you are a kid  :D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2010, 01:57:17 PM »
90's kids> 80's kids

but i agree

no wonder ur such faggot

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaChamp

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2010, 02:34:08 PM »
90's kids> 80's kids

but i agree

no wonder ur such faggot

your a fuckin virgin that cant find his dick in the mornings...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2010, 02:56:34 PM »
90's kids> 80's kids

but i agree

no wonder ur such faggot

lol your a ridiculously rich white washed mexican living on his fathers 100 acre ranch maintained by house maids that claims "black mafia crips".

i dont think anybody believes what you say , let alone from your posts from the sports sections (which shows u dont watch sports at all, or your do but your just too stupid to have any sports IQ)

go make some more threads about me or make some more fake interviews

:loser:

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaChamp

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2010, 03:00:44 PM »
90's kids> 80's kids

but i agree

no wonder ur such faggot

lol your a ridiculously rich white washed mexican living on his fathers 100 acre ranch maintained by house maids that claims "black mafia crips".

i dont think anybody believes what you say , let alone from your posts from the sports sections (which shows u dont watch sports at all, or your do but your just too stupid to have any sports IQ)

go make some more threads about me or make some more fake interviews

:loser:

LMAO nobody takes your fuckin stupid pathetic ass serious
ranting around the board like a fuckiin mad gook cus you suffer from baby dick syndrome

your a fuckin joke

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2010, 03:22:27 PM »
born in 1980, and I totally agree w/ the original poster

How the hell some of you gonna claim 90's>80's when you didn't even grow up in the 80's?  Just more ignorance from the typical wcc poster.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2010, 05:26:39 PM »
i was born in 81 and remember the 80's like it was yesterday!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »
6 year old kids have cell phones these days...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2010, 09:30:46 PM »
I sure do love fucking 90's babies though. I'm not gonna lie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2010, 12:00:26 AM »
Thats what the fuck Im talking about.

80s cartoons were far superior to 90s cartoons.And the toys were top notch.Not like the cheap shit they make today.Ans I just feel sorry for anyone who didnt get to the growth of video games.From super mario possibly the greatest game ever made to mario 64.Seeing games in 3d for the first time was stunning.Another plus,as a kid you dont pay much attention to music.Its more as you get older you form your tastes and 80s baby got to hit their stride just as music quite possibly reached its peak.Hip Hop will never be what it was in 90s ever again.We didnt have to put up with lil wayne and gucci mane.Not that theirs anything wrong with them in small doses.But thats all you hear today in the mainstream is garbage poppy shit theirs no variety.In the 90s you could hear real music on the radio.Even rock was amazing with the grunge movement and some great metal bands.And we actually had to communicate with people when we grew up.This generation is so dependant on technology they require social network sites to match up their personalities to see who their compatible with lol.Ill say this much though,the girls these days are  a lot hotter then days of past.Probably because of the slutty clothes and make up parents allow their kids to wear but hey im not complaining.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2010, 12:25:48 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Trip Dee

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
80s cartoons were far superior to 90s cartoons.And the toys were top notch.Not like the cheap shit they make today.Ans I just feel sorry for anyone who didnt get to the growth of video games.From super mario possibly the greatest game ever made to mario 64.Seeing games in 3d for the first time was stunning.Another plus,as a kid you dont pay much attention to music.Its more as you get older you form your tastes and 80s baby got to hit their stride just as music quite possibly reached its peak.Hip Hop will never be what it was in 90s ever again.We didnt have to put up with lil wayne and gucci mane.Not that theirs anything wrong with them in small doses.But thats all you hear today in the mainstream is garbage poppy shit theirs no variety.In the 90s you could hear real music on the radio.Even rock was amazing with the grunge movement and some great metal bands.And we actually had to communicate with people when we grew up.This generation is so dependant on technology they require social network sites to match up their personalities to see who their compatible with lol.Ill say this much though,the girls these days are  a lot hotter then days of past.Probably because of the slutty clothes and make up parents allow their kids to wear but hey im not complaining.

word.

they hotter but they're so fucking stupid, all they know is that celebrity bullshit. all they want is money n fame.

back on topic, that's what media n technology does. muthafuckaz scarying people steadily, so they are afraid to let their kids play outside, they rather keep them home n hook them up with some mtv shit filled with faggots and stupid spoiled whores. no wonder kids are gettin dumber and gayer...

80's babies stand the fuck up

8)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 02:09:18 PM by Trip Dee »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2010, 02:58:57 AM »
lol for real, that's sad. I got my first one when I was like 19-20. These brats are spoiled now, too many options involving electronics. I remember finding a wall & playing ball with others or even with myself in the backyard, riding a bike for hours, playing marbles, hide & seek, Gameboy, SNES, sitting in the playground all day, running through sprinklers when they were watering the garden,playing with yo-yos & all that shit. I didn't even have a computer back then. Damn I miss all of that.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 03:25:37 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

ikke

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2010, 03:30:59 AM »
lol for real, that's sad. I got my first one when I was like 19-20. These brats are spoiled now, too many options involving electronics. I remember finding a wall & playing ball with others or even with myself in the backyard, riding a bike for hours, playing marbles, hide & seek, Gameboy, SNES, sitting in the playground all day, running through sprinklers when they were watering the garden,playing with yo-yos & all that shit. I didn't even have a computer back then. Damn I miss all of that.
kids still do that, there screaming always pissed me off.