Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62802 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #615 on: February 26, 2010, 01:18:41 PM »

those business ventures were linked to the Detox release.

you're not pessimistic when you face the facts about Detox

True (about both lol ) i already said that when it comes to this album, i choose to be ignorant.  ;D and yeah i feel you about the business ventures being linked to detox but I mean these guys released these products because they really did believe Detox was gonna be coming out soon. But we never really heard anything or saw anything that was actual proof that Detox was being worked on. At least now we get pictures... better than nothing imo..

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #616 on: February 26, 2010, 01:19:10 PM »

Game, Cool&Dre in the studio workin on the RED album

Me and you Thisiz50 we will be friends , you just watch. just watch ok?
:yikes:

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #617 on: February 26, 2010, 01:21:52 PM »
and @Pianist: I hope youre right about what you said. That they are workin on Detox and not R.E.D.

Pretty sure. If Game was at the point last week were he was ready to choose the single he most probably was done with the album. I guess Jimmy Iovene got that shit playing in his lexus LS460 right now. The only reason i could see for a delay would be that they try and release it just a few months before Detox is released so that they can go on tour together ... Up in smoke 2  8)
 ;D

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #618 on: February 26, 2010, 01:37:01 PM »

Sick beat. props for posting this 50 !

It says the video was posted two months ago though...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:40:56 PM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #619 on: February 26, 2010, 01:37:53 PM »

Me and you Thisiz50 we will be friends , you just watch. just watch ok?
:yikes:

LOLL he's watching lmaooo

ThisIsBoomer

• 'G'
  • ThisIsBoomerTV
« Reply #620 on: February 26, 2010, 01:48:40 PM »
The Game - Still my Nigga with Ludacris and Killer Mike

Matty

« Reply #621 on: February 26, 2010, 02:10:02 PM »
and @Pianist: I hope youre right about what you said. That they are workin on Detox and not R.E.D.

Pretty sure. If Game was at the point last week were he was ready to choose the single he most probably was done with the album. I guess Jimmy Iovene got that shit playing in his lexus LS460 right now. The only reason i could see for a delay would be that they try and release it just a few months before Detox is released so that they can go on tour together ... Up in smoke 2  8)
 ;D

no chance. you have game (still no definite release date), eminem, hayes, slim da mobster all to supposedly drop albums before detox. plus whoever dre signs next. expect the shenanigans to continue until well into 2012 at this rate.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 02:17:23 PM by Matty »

angeldustla

« Reply #622 on: February 26, 2010, 02:52:17 PM »

old as fuck.,..says 2009 i saW THAT IN nov last year or something/

angeldustla

« Reply #623 on: February 26, 2010, 02:56:23 PM »
i know Spider allways used to say Tha Nigga ya Love to Hate.

But Spider is gone and I think Game is like that...People hate him but cant even bare the fact that they just love checking up on his shit and his music.

This thread lol, 21 000 views and shit, and Neither Red Everything or RED Album Dropped yet.

Just Shows that most fans here who hate Game are insecure by him and what he does in his own life and follow his moves not music.

I went thru this whole thread and so many dudes here are talking personal shit and insecure stan cut my writsts shit instead of just listening to music

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #624 on: February 26, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »

Pretty sure. If Game was at the point last week were he was ready to choose the single he most probably was done with the album. I guess Jimmy Iovene got that shit playing in his lexus LS460 right now. The only reason i could see for a delay would be that they try and release it just a few months before Detox is released so that they can go on tour together ... Up in smoke 2  8)
 ;D

no chance. you have game (still no definite release date), eminem, hayes, slim da mobster all to supposedly drop albums before detox. plus whoever dre signs next. expect the shenanigans to continue until well into 2012 at this rate.

no way slim is droppin before detox.

angeldustla

« Reply #625 on: February 26, 2010, 03:58:20 PM »
no homo but Game gaining weight big time, i know he says on twitter he hits gym and shit...I thought Dre was big coz he was pumping weight but Game is bigger than Dre?  :o

Poor Rass Kass face felt the punch..

Sad Thing Game ignored junkie the Knockturnal...Game woulda Rass Kassed his skinny ass big time.

Any Truth to Game punching Hot Dolla too? I remember Daz said that or some shit

Invincible

« Reply #626 on: February 26, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »
Both of them pics have already been posted.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #627 on: February 26, 2010, 05:15:28 PM »
Unbelievable.. Game with yet another flow/style on Still My Nigga feat. Luda & Killer Mike.

One of the reasons I cant get enough of Games music.. nothins the same.. Dude must have like 37 flows. Its so sick

Dude is just amazin.. what he lacks in lyricism he definitely makes up for in delivery, flows and choice of beats!

Dont tell me Im wrong! You know that 90% of all rappers got one flow their entire CAREER!

Invincible

« Reply #628 on: February 26, 2010, 05:17:30 PM »
Unbelievable.. Game with yet another flow/style on Still My Nigga feat. Luda & Killer Mike.

One of the reasons I cant get enough of Games music.. nothins the same.. Dude must have like 37 flows. Its so sick

Dude is just amazin.. what he lacks in lyricism he definitely makes up for in delivery, flows and choice of beats!

Dont tell me Im wrong! You know that 90% of all rappers got one flow their entire CAREER!

Yer, flow jacking though.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #629 on: February 26, 2010, 05:24:56 PM »

Yer, flow jacking though.

from who? A lot of people are sayin he jacked Dre? I dont hear that. but I do hear his Nas and Cube flow. What else he 'jacked' ?