Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 63219 times)

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #675 on: February 27, 2010, 11:41:56 AM »
haha lol at knoc reaching people on twitter.. use your phone don't be scared to call!

when do you think game is gonna drop the tracklist? any chance to have nate dogg on it?
Dre keeps changing his number, no way he'll be able to call him, ask Yella

I think people are forgetting to give GAME props, i honestly believe he's the backbone in the whole detox project. now i know many of y'all are gonna come crashing in on me hard BUT since game's involvement with Dre/Detox/R.E.D. etc we've gotten more niggaz in the studio than ever, with Dre taking/posting pics and generally a more positive light on Detox. I mean dre's been working on detox for years with just about every artist, but since Game's came in the picture he must be kicking dre's ass forcing him to work on the project   ;D ;D

just my opinion  Cool  8)
Game can't walk on water....

but Bishop can  ::)

Bishop has nothing to do with this topic, so the fact that you're bringing up his name is suspicious

im a undercover Bishop fan.

and Chamilitary.. can u tell me why my karma goes exactly -1 everytime u reply to this topic?
if u really want to diss me i can make a new topic in gspot.. just for you.. if not..please

FUCK OFF!!!

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #676 on: February 27, 2010, 11:59:36 AM »
haha lol at knoc reaching people on twitter.. use your phone don't be scared to call!

when do you think game is gonna drop the tracklist? any chance to have nate dogg on it?

I think people are forgetting to give GAME props, i honestly believe he's the backbone in the whole detox project. now i know many of y'all are gonna come crashing in on me hard BUT since game's involvement with Dre/Detox/R.E.D. etc we've gotten more niggaz in the studio than ever, with Dre taking/posting pics and generally a more positive light on Detox. I mean dre's been working on detox for years with just about every artist, but since Game's came in the picture he must be kicking dre's ass forcing him to work on the project   ;D ;D

Bishop has nothing to do with this topic, so the fact that you're bringing up his name is suspicious

and Chamilitary.. can u tell me why my karma goes exactly -1 everytime u reply to this topic?
if u really want to diss me i can make a new topic in gspot.. just for you.. if not..please

FUCK OFF!!!

FUCK THE KARMA MAYNE , WE IN THIS FOR THE SHITS AND THE GIGGLES.
CAN I HAZ D;

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #677 on: February 27, 2010, 12:11:13 PM »
Gettin really impatient

Blood$

« Reply #678 on: February 27, 2010, 12:22:16 PM »
"Pussy Fight" is one the greatest American made songs ever... It's definitely up there with some of that Elvis shit.

You'd be a great shock jock.

and you should suck dick 4 money.  pussy fight imho = classic

Get the fuck out of here.  Your ears must be broken.

dude he's obviously fucking around, whether he actually really does like the song or not lol

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #679 on: February 27, 2010, 01:18:20 PM »
Gettin really impatient
;D chill out homie. be glad he'S back on the math. obviously things take 10 times longer than usual to be released, but fans and haters alike know, that it will be worth the wait. Why dont you go listen to The Documentary, that ought to calm you down.  8)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #680 on: February 27, 2010, 01:43:16 PM »
Gettin really impatient
;D chill out homie. be glad he'S back on the math. obviously things take 10 times longer than usual to be released, but fans and haters alike know, that it will be worth the wait. Why dont you go listen to The Documentary, that ought to calm you down.  8)

I might just do that . lol . Its been a minute too..

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #681 on: February 27, 2010, 01:56:08 PM »
Gettin really impatient

Fo sho' How we do, Westside story, Hate it or love it, Put you on the Game. that should do you good.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #682 on: February 27, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
Cool and Dre and RZA at the aftermath headquarters with Game

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #683 on: February 27, 2010, 02:15:52 PM »
Gettin really impatient

Fo sho' How we do, Westside story, Hate it or love it, Put you on the Game. that should do you good.

Yeah . I didnt feel like bumpin Hate It Or Love It but I bumped Start From Scratch, Westside Story, Put You On The Game, How We Do, Dreams and now The Documentary. That is one amazing track IMO.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #684 on: February 27, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »
Cool and Dre and RZA at the aftermath headquarters with Game

nice.. Love seeing all the pictures pop up.

Game just tweeted again. obviously he tweeted: R.E.D.

and another obvious tweet: @YoungLo at the house on this pS3    43 minutes ago   via web  in reply to YoungLo

Tweetin and gamin.. argh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #685 on: February 27, 2010, 03:07:47 PM »

FUCK OFF!!!

LOL, what a paranoid faggot.

i haven't touched the + or - button in months (except post milestones in G-Spot) & don't bitch about karma, my mouth has been shut & i've gone down 500 in the last few months lmfao. :laugh:

you're opinion holds zero weight anyway, you're a groupie; i basically read past 99% of your posts & don't tell me you're not because you're getting your panties wet over an album that won't even be out until Summer lol.

Dre-Day is the man, so i wanted to see what he was speakin' on & you're whole reference to Bishop made zero sense to me lol.

don't be falsely accusing me of shit. :psych:

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #686 on: February 27, 2010, 03:22:48 PM »
When I first started here I got karma raped. I cant remember why but when will I be able to give +1 or -1 to people?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #687 on: February 27, 2010, 03:28:01 PM »
When I first started here I got karma raped. I cant remember why but when will I be able to give +1 or -1 to people?

Blasphemy

« Reply #688 on: February 27, 2010, 03:43:41 PM »

idk why but He'll probably be the guy who abuses lol was there ever a forum member with multiple accounts post building just 2 do a Tactical wipe on a guy lol

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #689 on: February 27, 2010, 04:31:35 PM »

Aight, so Im close. Thanks