Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62846 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #735 on: March 02, 2010, 05:43:08 PM »
haha for real
jimmy right now.....50 who?
didnt he destruct....cuz i dont know bout others over here at interscope, but i wasnt feelin that album....and dre told me that on the low....lol

imagine if 50 has any input on games album without game knowin....lol
game owes him 2 more albums...
so maybe 50 has a say in it also....haha

lol that'd be too funny. 50 be like u might be working with dre but shit aint gettin released lol...and if he could block the pharell joints too lol...

we both know that aint happenin though, jimmy is the main man, as soon as dre gives the pass...its only one other person who needs to approve...mister iovine..the muthafucka  lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #736 on: March 02, 2010, 05:47:21 PM »
3rd of march and he still anit told as shit no single no mixtape not even a word come on game you got the buzz why you anit using it

he's got the buzz on West Coast Rap Forum with majority Game groupies lol.

outside of here, i bet people forgot his name. :P

his single better be ill.

Yet u be in this thread all the time...someone who doesnt even like game...wots that say for u? u a groupie groupie? LOL

show me the post i say, i don't like Game... ???

i liked his first two albums more than you did, probably lol.

he drops some ghetto, underground, only online/true fans will listen to song & now all of the sudden he's got buzz. :D

Banks' "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" has more buzz than Game at the moment.

& i check the new posts to see updates, possible new audio & what some absurd comments are posted; it's quite entertaining. ;D

i guess u must love reading your posts then in this thread  ;D :P

LOL...banks got more buzz? i stopped reading....on a side note..thats a nice joint...but having a joint getting love and having a buzz is something different...banks had ZERO buzz...aint nobody wanting a banks album lmao...

RED album before dre and pharell already had buzz...now with them and the twit shit and all...buzz is kinda biggg...

banks aint shit, two albums, one weak, one average but a dissapointment...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #737 on: March 02, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »
nah cham is right banks got a bigger buzz right now especially on sirius radio....they love that wack song....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #738 on: March 02, 2010, 05:53:38 PM »
haha for real
jimmy right now.....50 who?
didnt he destruct....cuz i dont know bout others over here at interscope, but i wasnt feelin that album....and dre told me that on the low....lol

imagine if 50 has any input on games album without game knowin....lol
game owes him 2 more albums...
so maybe 50 has a say in it also....haha

lol that'd be too funny. 50 be like u might be working with dre but shit aint gettin released lol...and if he could block the pharell joints too lol...

we both know that aint happenin though, jimmy is the main man, as soon as dre gives the pass...its only one other person who needs to approve...mister iovine..the muthafucka  lol

its about time too man, GRODT was the only dope solo album he dropped at interscope. MASSACRE could have been accepted as a nice album had he dropped an album like that TODAY...but not a follow up to GRODT after all the shit he said on that and the jarule beef at the time and how they clowned his music...and then he drops candy shop lol...BUT for a nigga of his status to drop an album like curttis and then BISD...which has zero replay value but first u gotta be brave enough to get to the bottom of the album the first time too lol...so he is getting what he deserves imo, shits all business to jimmy and sometimes people who be working on there music and who might look to be getting into a groove might be something jimmy would like to be involved with...maybe dre and jimmy saw game was getting ready with RED to drop something with potential and wanted to jump along...who knows...i jus wanna hear music..i dont fuck with twiitter but i do check the pics posted in here..and when u see a pic with rza on/busta on/ dre and snoop n game on together..I cant help but feel excited...

Now its just waiting for the music/album to drop...which should come out by end of summer at latest imo

i like all sorts of niggaz though, game could be the album which could be potentially bumped in the whip all summer and then nas/marley could be joint i could fuck with in other zones...i dunnoo...

i just want music lol...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #739 on: March 02, 2010, 05:54:07 PM »
nah cham is right banks got a bigger buzz right now especially on sirius radio....they love that wack song....lol

is that the station that dont play game joints? lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #740 on: March 02, 2010, 05:54:52 PM »
haha nah that 1 and others
that song is horrible but they are praisin it as its the next big hit....banks has a bigger buzz than 50 right now
but damn that song is trash

Cube

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #741 on: March 02, 2010, 06:00:46 PM »
that song is horrible but they are praisin it as its the next big hit....banks has a bigger buzz than 50 right now

shit i aint heard nuttin about banks...lol

lol@banks having more buzz than 50, if his own artist outsold him, that'd be too funny...aint never going to happen though imo, banks if he ever releases a new album will probably sell 150-200k max altogether...i could be wrong though, i jus never felt banks, his nothing to me

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #742 on: March 02, 2010, 06:03:14 PM »
they play that song non stop on the stations...again its a wack and one of his worst EVER but they do and juelz is worse
but he does have a bigger buzz than 50 and game right now...
as far as him sellin more than 50...maybe and maybe not..if it dont sound like hunger for more...banks wont move nuthin and is done and hasnt been dope since then anyway

shit i aint heard nuttin about banks...lol

lol@banks having more buzz than 50, if his own artist outsold him, that'd be too funny...aint never going to happen though imo, banks if he ever releases a new album will probably sell 150-200k max altogether...i could be wrong though, i jus never felt banks, his nothing to me
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #743 on: March 02, 2010, 07:03:38 PM »

na, it's a station that plays actual joints & not something off a mixtape.

the average radio fan doesn't even know Game is preparing a new album lol, let alone he's back with Dre.

Banks got a street single type song out that's getting mad play, whether you like it or not; i think it knocks pretty hard.

Shake's an average joint anyway, he needs West Coast bangers, not something like that.

Game has no buzz outside the internet, except maybe on the West Coast; i don't know what they play out there.

& Game can have all the buzz in the worldwide web; even i, the apparent "Game hater" is excited to hear what Dre & Game will have cooking; but just ask Joe Budden how he sold, when he virtually has one of the largest internet followings in music. :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #744 on: March 02, 2010, 07:06:28 PM »
nah cham your right cept for the part bout banks single bein dope...lol  ;D
but game has no buzz...a buzz on here dont mean nuthin
and shake/beamer benz, bentley are both wack IMO
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #745 on: March 02, 2010, 07:11:20 PM »
nah cham your right cept for the part bout banks single bein dope...lol  ;D

i guess we'll never agree on Beamer, Benz or Bentley. :P

but Shake isn't wack to me, it just isn't the type of Game that's his best.

he can make an average ass song like that & people will bump it three or four times & then forget it was ever created, but his bangers are what he is great at.

i hope that's what Dre brings to this album.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #746 on: March 02, 2010, 07:16:12 PM »
big money>>>>>shake, krazy........................beamer benz and bentley
big dreams>>>>>big money, shake, krazy........beamer benz and bentley
dope boys>>>>big money, shake, krazy..........beamer benz and bentley

damn why he didnt push big dreams....thats a dope song and another song i dont think he wrote... ;D

nah cham your right cept for the part bout banks single bein dope...lol  ;D

i guess we'll never agree on Beamer, Benz or Bentley. :P

but Shake isn't wack to me, it just isn't the type of Game that's his best.

he can make an average ass song like that & people will bump it three or four times & then forget it was ever created, but his bangers are what he is great at.

i hope that's what Dre brings to this album.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #747 on: March 02, 2010, 07:55:14 PM »
Big Dreams?

Seriously?

I used to sell crack outside at 4 o'clock like Ellen?

Is this that same song you're bigging up?

Walk on out of here.  Song was aight but it was just more of the same bullshit talk from Game.  At least Shake is comical.   
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #748 on: March 02, 2010, 07:59:34 PM »
nah you can keep that wack south shit he made....im good
shake is horrible
shake what your.....
im at johnny rockets....shake
kelis needs to tell all the....to shake

gtfoh
Cube

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #749 on: March 02, 2010, 08:16:36 PM »
shakes only jokes for the gunit lines, apart from that, shits average at best.

Big dreams shits all over that, shit bangs. Dope boys does too.