Author Topic: Ya Boy Interview, Clearing up Label situation (Mack 10, Freeway Ricky Ross, more  (Read 422 times)

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Check out this new interview with Ya Boy aka YB The Rockstar, talking about the latest announcements of his label affiliation, just why he hasnt dropped an official album and much more

Read/Listen Link: http://bit.ly/7FIdhZ

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
good read! lookin forward to his future projects!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
havent heard any music from him lately

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
ya boys sucks any nigga on some rockstart mohawk shit is a str8 faggot.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
a whole lot of talkin.. but aint shit gone happen.. no album, and nothin from them black card nobodies..

Ya Boy will keep maxin mixtapes and droppin em.. but he will never get Drake buzz.. forget it..

IamWest

• 'G'
a whole lot of talkin.. but aint shit gone happen.. no album, and nothin from them black card nobodies..

Ya Boy will keep maxin mixtapes and droppin em.. but he will never get Drake buzz.. forget it..

Hi Hater  :)
twitter.com/MrWestHF

Hf

h2k4

Good interview.  BCB will go nowhere though.  To me, Dubb was dope when he did his features on the BWS mixtapes but got really boring on his own mixtapes.  The other dudes are pretty much garbage.  Ya Boy should focus on getting himself a solid deal, get more buzz and thhen try to start a label.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

I consider myself a Ya Boy fan.. certainly not a hater.. Im just realistic..

GangstaBoogy

Good interview.  BCB will go nowhere though.  To me, Dubb was dope when he did his features on the BWS mixtapes but got really boring on his own mixtapes.  The other dudes are pretty much garbage.  Ya Boy should focus on getting himself a solid deal, get more buzz and thhen try to start a label.

Ya Boy aswell as Techniec, Eastwood, and Cyssero should've stuck with Game. NONE of them has had a buzz as big as they had when they were with BWS since they left. That goes to show - not everyone needs to be a CEO. Especially someone like Techniec who has been in the biz for over 14 years and still hasn't dropped an album.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

h2k4

Ya Boy aswell as Techniec, Eastwood, and Cyssero should've stuck with Game. NONE of them has had a buzz as big as they had when they were with BWS since they left. That goes to show - not everyone needs to be a CEO. Especially someone like Techniec who has been in the biz for over 14 years and still hasn't dropped an album.

I agree.  Although, I think Ya Boy has done fairly well for himself but they all should have stuck it out.  Don't know if Game would have done something  with them though.

IamWest

• 'G'

I consider myself a Ya Boy fan.. certainly not a hater.. Im just realistic..

Well when u hear who hes gonna sign with im sure your opinion will change.

I agree.  Although, I think Ya Boy has done fairly well for himself but they all should have stuck it out.  Don't know if Game would have done something  with them though.

And how many people with BWS have dropped albums? Hmm... Atleast when he gets this deal he"ll be on a label that consistently drops albums, successful ones at that.
twitter.com/MrWestHF

Hf