Author Topic: Andrew Bynum and Chris Bosh trade report  (Read 1129 times)

tempo2

Re: Andrew Bynum and Chris Bosh trade report
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 02:59:21 PM »
nah i disagree about bosh being the most likely from the big four to be resigned. if toronto fails to advance past the first rounds which is almost inevitable because it looks like they will face either the magic or hawks, then i think he's sure to go. his had too many wasted years in toronto, this is the cotract thats sets him for life as a basketball player, the financial side is guaranteed for him regardless of where he lands.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 03:12:51 PM »
Bosh ain't that bad on D  ::)

as a Lakers fan, y'all would be crazy to not jump for joy at Bosh for Bynum. Lol at that.

Fuck that I don't want Bynum for Bosh as a raps fan. I want b\Bosh re signed  :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

teecee

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »
Wow....if the Lakers make this trade happen...wow...

The Lakers, if this trade happens, may have the most talented top 5 or 6 EVER...or at least very close.  It would hurt their D a bit, but still, that would just be ridiculous.

PG- Kobe
SG- Artest
SF- Odom
PF-Bosh
C-Gasol

I know Odom isn't a starter, and I know Kobe would NEVER ever accept such a role, and I know Bosh and Gasol would get punished inside at times....but IMAGINE if they went with that line-up?  LIGHTS OUT

Having said all the above, I hate the fucking Lakers ;) and I am Canadian so I hope it doesn't happen (still holding out hope that Bosh stays)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 03:18:20 PM »
bosh is going to detroit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 03:39:21 PM »
Wow....if the Lakers make this trade happen...wow...

The Lakers, if this trade happens, may have the most talented top 5 or 6 EVER...or at least very close.  It would hurt their D a bit, but still, that would just be ridiculous.

PG- Kobe
SG- Artest
SF- Odom
PF-Bosh
C-Gasol

I know Odom isn't a starter, and I know Kobe would NEVER ever accept such a role, and I know Bosh and Gasol would get punished inside at times....but IMAGINE if they went with that line-up?  LIGHTS OUT

Having said all the above, I hate the fucking Lakers ;) and I am Canadian so I hope it doesn't happen (still holding out hope that Bosh stays)

that would be fucking sick, but the thing is thats a big lineup and if anything kobe will be playing the off guard and prob artest wouldbe playing point. or vice versa.

odom isnt only on paper, and only cuz hes on the lakers. hes a legit starter just like nate robinson, jason terry, etc etc

but if the deal does happen we'd only have bosh for the rest of the season unless buss is gonna spend a fortune for 5 more rings.

bosh is going to detroit

lol not with the signings of gordon and no eyebrow villineuva. bosh going to detroit is more out of question than bosh going to LA

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2010, 10:55:06 PM »
Believe it or not , a team needs to be more than a collection of stars to win it all ...  NBA Playoffs are not an all star game .... offensive wise I agree that the combination of Pau and Bosh would be unstoppable ( Pau with this back to the basket skills and Bosh being great at shooting that mid range J) but defensively Lakers could be manhandled ala NBA Finals 2008 even if Pau is a lot tougher now

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 10:59:53 PM »

as a Lakers fan, y'all would be crazy to not jump for joy at Bosh for Bynum. Lol at that.

Fuck that I don't want Bynum for Bosh as a raps fan. I want b\Bosh re signed  :-\

Dude I love Bosh's offensive game and rebounding but he is a horrible defensive player.

DIP DIP SET SET

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 01:10:56 AM »
bynum doesnt have the passion right now, plus hes lazy and at times is just stat padding but doesnt really hustle. id honestly think hes overpaid and if i was pj id try fitting bynum with the bench mob and have odom start with pau at center till bynum starts playing like he deserves to start.

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 06:25:49 AM »
toronto would be screwed.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 06:46:26 AM »
dat would be dope if he came to la
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 08:33:39 PM »

Dude I love Bosh's offensive game and rebounding but he is a horrible defensive player.

d....d...DEFENSE?

this is the NBA

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2010, 01:36:29 PM »
^^Hack, when the Celts won their title a couple years ago, what was their defense ranked??  1!

LOL at people who think defense doesn't mean anything in the NBA.  If that were the case then it would be the Suns with the 4 titles and not the Spurs.

DIP DIP SET SET

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2010, 02:20:05 PM »

d....d...DEFENSE?

this is the NBA

good defense wins games, assuming ur not horrible at offense