Author Topic: Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK  (Read 2994 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 07:58:29 AM »
like I been saying, the album IS CLASSIC, but has mad fillers

only stans can't see this

so there's 75-80 million stans worldwide & i know you a undercover stan too, probably have his whole catalogue & decided to hide it. u just need attention that u def ain't getting at home.... ;)

EFFeX

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 08:36:18 AM »
like I been saying, the album IS CLASSIC, but has mad fillers

only stans can't see this

The problem is that although you gave it a 4 out 5, you still made it perfectly clear on how "WACK" you thought the album was in your thread title.

Perhaps that's where the confusion is coming from?

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 09:12:56 AM »

the following should be cut

What's ya Phone #
Wonder why they call you bitch
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

i agree with "what's ya phone #", yes this track could`ve been scrapped or replaced but this was the ONLY wack track on the whole double album. you can easily bump both cd`s on heavy rotation today. i remember when it was released i listened 3 weeks to nothing lese. when cd1 was over i inserted disc 2 and over and over again. this is easily the best rap album ever. yes it`s not the deepest lyrics but it has the best production that was ever put together in one product. the whole thread is a disgrace to your taste of music.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 09:15:19 AM by Giesuz »

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 09:22:10 AM »
Is it a classic, sure, because of the major hits it had.  But if you really were to break down the album HALF the album is filler.  Some of the filler songs are just down right pathetic.  The only reason people forget that half the album was wack was because the other half the song were classic.

AEOM is really an 4/5, and that is being VERY kind with my rating

You don't know music at all to say some bullshit like that....I remember bumpin that album in the 12th grade when it came out shit was classic and still gets play to this day.

when an album has tracks like Amerikkaz Most Wanted  it's going to bump but then you got trash like What's Ya Phone # you realize the truth about the album.  Half the album should be cut
I'm trying very hard to understand your perspective... please list the "half" that should be cut.

Yes, there are some songs that I will skip everytime (i.e., Tradin War Stories, What'z Ya Phone #), but there is a solid album's worth of dope tracks, and most of the remaining tracks are at least decent.

No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ridef
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

hahahahaha seriously dude you doin these threads just to piss people off.i feel really sorry for you :(
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

RICHLOS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2010, 09:23:21 AM »
Is it a classic, sure, because of the major hits it had.  But if you really were to break down the album HALF the album is filler.  Some of the filler songs are just down right pathetic.  The only reason people forget that half the album was wack was because the other half the song were classic.

You don't know music at all to say some bullshit like that....I remember bumpin that album in the 12th grade when it came out shit was classic and still gets play to this day.

when an album has tracks like Amerikkaz Most Wanted  it's going to bump but then you got trash like What's Ya Phone # you realize the truth about the album.  Half the album should be cut
I'm trying very hard to understand your perspective... please list the "half" that should be cut.

Yes, there are some songs that I will skip everytime (i.e., Tradin War Stories, What'z Ya Phone #), but there is a solid album's worth of dope tracks, and most of the remaining tracks are at least decent.

What's ya Phone #
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me
cat you trippen, every cut on that doubble disc is sick, even the ones you mentioned, your probbly from bixby noles not LB, cuz I dont know one Long Beach Resident that would agree with you.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2010, 09:29:10 AM »
i always liked "Whats Ya Phone #"...

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 10:03:56 AM »
All Eyez On Me is a dope record, but to me Me Against The World is way better. And how people rate The 7th Day Theory asPacs best album is beyond me to begin with  :P

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »
damn if this album is wack....biggie's albums are trash...lol

Exactly lol

I got this album when I was in Jr.High and loved the first Cd but wasn't really on the 2nd one tough.

Me Against the World
All Eyez On Me
Makaveli
Still I Rise
Better Day= the business
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2010, 11:14:08 AM »
i stopped overanalyzing albums and comparing every part of the album with other cds  some years ago........its just stupid...especially with the dope death row catalogue
You are just giving your favorite cds a bad image!!
And since i stopped doing that i enjoy them more than ever!!! You need to live with the fact that not every released track can be the most powerfull and fresh track ever and  that songs and Albums sounds different.... which brings me back to this album!!
All eyez on me is a 27 song album with tons of different beat and mixing styles which basically got everything you need
From the super gangsta song  ...to the super funky track!! You got relaxed songs with  nice rnb hooks, emotional tracks, angry songs etc. Tupac just put everything on it! Thats the style of the album...its not perfect ...its not dre mixed....maybe it aint got the MATW flow.....but its great how it is!!!
and something tells me you would like "War Storiez" or "holla at me" if they would be on MATW.............
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 12:07:45 PM by Inmate »

Invincible

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2010, 11:49:38 AM »
I agree with the thread starter in some ways. In no way is this album wack but its not touching MATW. For me the tracks it could do without is:

How Do You Want It (I've never liked this song  :-X)
Whats Ya Phone #
Holla At Me
When We Ride
Thug Passion
Run Tha Streets
Ain't Hard To Find
Heaven Ain't Hard To Find

If you remove them tracks and make it a 1 disc, 19 track album, its a near perfect album. I never listen to the 2nd disc because of the many fillers on it. Let the hate come pouring in.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2010, 12:37:44 PM »
people seriously don't like aint hard 2 find? its one of my favorite tracks, one of the hardest beats on the album

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2010, 12:52:53 PM »
people seriously don't like aint hard 2 find? its one of my favorite tracks, one of the hardest beats on the album

there's a difference between young fans & og fans i guess.... :)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2010, 01:04:19 PM »
Sick album, brings back so many memories.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2010, 02:34:45 PM »

What's ya Phone #
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2010, 02:35:17 PM »
lol^^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.