Author Topic: mc darkcs... off the top...  (Read 163 times)

Herbal_Life

mc darkcs... off the top...
« on: January 13, 2010, 02:18:25 AM »
Sometimes I sit back and try to think, what’s the deal with all the evil?
For example, woo-doo practice of the Haitians, then comes the Earthquake onto their nation
Turns the whole city into debris of milkshake, kills those who are fake, prior to wake & bake

I wonder, if what I’m doing will cause the world to go under, so in the dark I ponder
My thoughts like lightning strike a thunder, so people think I’m crazy no wonder
You’re the prey, I’m the hunter, you’re weak while I’m blunter, & my spit’s way prompter
They think I’m special, their girls love facial. No color difference & definitely not racial
They don’t know I’m rare & their worst nightmare, an everlasting scare

So what I say, that’s what goes, rules are rules, Gemini or not you gotta follow my rules,
I don’t want blood to spill, I don’t want you to die in my drowning pool. I have nobody to school
Nothing to teach, nothing to say, more than once, rarely I warn twice, before I demand the paid price
Like a Magi, I am wise, life in a giraffe’s size, not a threat, but treated like the Lord of the Flies
No casualties at times, nobody that dies, no tears in no mother’s eyes, & nobody cries
Cut up the potato into pieces, pour the oil in the pan & defrost the chicken, mom I’m no longer a vegan
I rarely eat beef, but definitely no more porking, now I feel like my brain is really working

2pac - So Many Tears Instrumental