Author Topic: 2Pac/God bless the dead/2pac says Rest in peace Biggie Smalls  (Read 992 times)

MacDubs

Re: 2Pac/God bless the dead/2pac says Rest in peace Biggie Smalls
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 09:51:41 PM »
Fuck both these fags . lame ass norputas trying to copy Biggie Smalls. He be talking Biggie Smalls. Reserection. u panochas are jokes.

yu sum internet bangers... ! yu fukin blue rag fags. surputos! i punked one of yu and now there a red rag so bitch fuk off!! yu niggas ain ready fosho

Fuck All Yu Fuck Suckaz

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 12:47:07 AM »
Yet and still the real biggie smalls died in late 94 when this song was made...and he still aint talking about ny biggie no matter what yalll trying to make up. get a grip people.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 04:32:02 AM »
dope track, propz for this

any1 got the mp3?

:o

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 07:06:54 AM »
I know this was on the Greatest Hits, but did it appeared on something else ?

unreleased

the fact that BIG STRETCH who died in 1995 was on this song, really makes no sense to think it was about Christopher Wallace

notice how pac says "Thats right Juan" at the beginning?  that's because the Biggie Smalls he is refering to was named Juan..

its not unreleased

he said BESIDES greatest hits you illiterate piece of shit.  now apologize!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 07:24:58 AM »
lol
damn hack
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

aerroc

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 01:27:24 PM »
I know this was on the Greatest Hits, but did it appeared on something else ?

unreleased

the fact that BIG STRETCH who died in 1995 was on this song, really makes no sense to think it was about Christopher Wallace

notice how pac says "Thats right Juan" at the beginning?  that's because the Biggie Smalls he is refering to was named Juan..

its not unreleased

he said BESIDES greatest hits you illiterate piece of shit.  now apologize!

lol fuck you im not apologize 4 nothing thats why i hate talking on 2pac topics always a dumb ass asking a dumb ?
god bless the dead been out 4 ages  :(

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 04:17:33 PM »
he INCLUDED greatest hits you jackass.  the only one talking nonsense in here is you.

your lips are flappin in the wind
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 05:11:20 PM »
I'm not saying he's talking about the Christopher Wallace version or not but I know I was just and I mean just looking at this 2pac documentary called Thug Angel and Shock G said on it "it's crazy how Pac would make music ahead of time to go out if shit went this way or that way" "he made a joint called God Bless The Dead that was for BIG (Christopher Wallace) before HE (2pac) even died."   
Again, Shock might just have his facts wrong so I'm not going to say I know.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »
A whole you era of newbies. SMH. You should of gone to Yahoo Answers for this.

V2DHeart

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 05:07:43 AM »
Fuck both these fags . lame ass norputas trying to copy Biggie Smalls. He be talking Biggie Smalls. Reserection. u panochas are jokes.

yu sum internet bangers... ! yu fukin blue rag fags. surputos! i punked one of yu and now there a red rag so bitch fuk off!! yu niggas ain ready fosho

Fuck All Yu Fuck Suckaz

^^^ lol @ this guy

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 06:46:14 AM »
I'm not saying he's talking about the Christopher Wallace version or not but I know I was just and I mean just looking at this 2pac documentary called Thug Angel and Shock G said on it "it's crazy how Pac would make music ahead of time to go out if shit went this way or that way" "he made a joint called God Bless The Dead that was for BIG (Christopher Wallace) before HE (2pac) even died."   
Again, Shock might just have his facts wrong so I'm not going to say I know.
thats real talk...then again pac could have been talking about biggie ny.....classic rhyme style...arrange a niggaz death befor he even die.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 12:34:03 PM »
^^nah it wasn't
Was about anotha biggie smalls. I remember reading from an old newspaper online about an article where Christopher Wallace get his name, & that was from him.

C.Wallace got to change his alias into 'Notorious BIG' because of that one biggie smalls.

Don't u hear Stretch saying 'Springfield crew' at the beginning of his verse ?

case closed

Blasphemy

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 01:00:04 PM »
2pac talking about his death doesn't mean he knew the future. He said it himself he had Post Tramatic Streess do to his original shooting. Which is why The Makaveli Album had 5 fucking shots in him on the cover and why there was 5 shots in 1 of the songs. Face it 7 day theory twist the facts 2 fit it. Same with the Suge Knight killing pac theory. See all the interviews raw, and you'll see the media lied.

MarshColin

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 02:54:08 PM »
Welcome to 1998.  ::)