Author Topic: I'm kind of excited and I don't have a boner.  (Read 390 times)

Portugoal

I'm kind of excited and I don't have a boner.
« on: January 13, 2010, 09:30:38 AM »
See, when I was a kid I used to play with these G.I. Joe action figures (not dolls) a lot. The picture below is really cool & awesome and I have a few self made G.I. Joe books.

Not so long ago a G.I. Joe movie came out and I didn't see it yet. Last night I decided to download it so I could watch it tonight. Finally! I'm excited and I'm really gonna watch this right after I kicked some butt (not really, I kinda suck) in Mario Kart Wii online. :banana_dss:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'm kind of excited and I don't have a boner.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »
haha
get em joe
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Portugoal

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 01:31:23 PM »
The G.I. Joe adventures I played back in the day were much more entertaining than this movie.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 06:07:32 PM »
Did you used to make the sound effects too?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 06:37:09 PM »
lol^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »
GI Joe as a kid was off the chain lol.  But when u look back at it now....the shit was fuckin ridiculous. They were at war the entire fuckin show....just constant shooting back n forth...but nobody ever died lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Portugoal

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 02:15:02 AM »

Hell yeah! And the action figures were spread out all over my room. From under my desk till in the closet: they were hiding, fighting and shooting somewhere.

GI Joe as a kid was off the chain lol.  But when u look back at it now....the shit was fuckin ridiculous. They were at war the entire fuckin show....just constant shooting back n forth...but nobody ever died lol

I didn't even know about the cartoon till recently. All of a sudden I see G.I. Joe dvd's popping up everywhere.

This is the same as the Smurfs. Gargamel has caught many smurfs, but never cooked one. It's rediculous.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 02:34:12 AM »

HAHAHA!!!!  So true lol

DIP DIP SET SET

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 09:04:11 AM »

Hell yeah! And the action figures were spread out all over my room. From under my desk till in the closet: they were hiding, fighting and shooting somewhere.

That's what it is. LMFAO!!

ikke

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 09:09:15 AM »
amazing how easily we were impressed as kids

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 10:04:57 AM »

Doesnt always change with age.  I think the same thing about adults everytime I see that there is a new Adam Sandler movie...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 11:49:55 AM »
real talk daygo
they watchin adam sandlers movies over and over again....lol

Doesnt always change with age.  I think the same thing about adults everytime I see that there is a new Adam Sandler movie...lol
Cube

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 11:03:12 PM »
i was obsessed with g.i. joes as a kid as well.  i played with them as action figures and occasionally had wars with my he man action figures

those r the dayz........fuckn care free
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 11:10:17 AM »

This guy's a weirdo, look at his leather gimp suit and matching explosives pack hand bag.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »