Author Topic: Movies bout Voodoo  (Read 140 times)

Trip Dee

Movies bout Voodoo
« on: January 13, 2010, 10:11:53 AM »
post if you know any. I watched "Skeleton Key" a while ago and i really liked it. would like to see something with a similar subject matter...

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Movies bout Voodoo
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 04:41:12 PM »
Its not really about Voodoo like, but wasnt there a Steven Seagal flick back in the 90s where he goes up against a Haitian/Jamaican mob who are big on Voodoo? Can't remember its name mind. Marked For Death maybe?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 01:08:33 AM »
Clint Eastwoods " Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil" has some elements of voodoo indeed...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Trip Dee

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 05:46:47 AM »
Its not really about Voodoo like, but wasnt there a Steven Seagal flick back in the 90s where he goes up against a Haitian/Jamaican mob who are big on Voodoo? Can't remember its name mind. Marked For Death maybe?

yeah i used to have it on VHS back in the days, when steven seagal was makin movies that was any good. nowadays....shiiiiiiit...
Clint Eastwoods " Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil" has some elements of voodoo indeed...

oh and it stars kevin spacey  :D haven't seen it, i'll be definitely checkin this out, thanks.