Author Topic: Donate to Haiti Relief Projects!!!!  (Read 218 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Donate to Haiti Relief Projects!!!!
« on: January 14, 2010, 07:01:42 PM »
Just donated 50 bucks.

If u in Canada www.redcross.ca  The prime minister is matching every dollar the public donates

International/AMERICA www.unicef.org

Ppl need our help!

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Donate to Haiti Relief Projects!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 07:09:16 PM »
You are a great dude Leak, this world needs more people like you 8)

DIP DIP SET SET

moe

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 07:17:18 PM »
no

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 07:54:34 PM »
i know your intent, but how are we guaranteed that the money wont make it into some assholes pockets along the way?

haiti is one of the most corrupt places in the world, and with this tragedy the govt is only gonna look after themselves like never before. 

if theres a way to know FOR SURE where my money is going then id gladly give.  but there is no way to know that, unfortunately. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 07:54:45 PM »
no

not to sound like a heartless asshole but i have to say "no" as well    - got bills to pay..
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 07:55:32 PM »
Propz for the UNICEF link my fuckin' nigga!! I was about to give to The Red Cross but fuck that.

i know your intent, but how are we guaranteed that the money wont make it into some assholes pockets along the way?

haiti is one of the most corrupt places in the world, and with this tragedy the govt is only gonna look after themselves like never before. 

if theres a way to know FOR SURE where my money is going then id gladly give.  but there is no way to know that, unfortunately. 

'100% of every dollar you give to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF will support UNICEF's relief efforts for children in Haiti.'

« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 08:01:46 PM by QuietTruth »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »
Propz for the UNICEF link my fuckin' nigga!! I was about to give to The Red Cross but fuck that.

if theres a way to know FOR SURE where my money is going then id gladly give.  but there is no way to know that, unfortunately.  

'100% of every dollar you give to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF will support UNICEF's relief efforts for children in Haiti.'

and where does that money go once it hits haiti?  who handles it?  how do they distribute it?  id rather not send my money to some prick who is stocking up on water while people on the streets are thirsty, ya smell me?

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »
haiti is one of the most corrupt places in the world, i doubt their govt will all of a sudden have a change of hart and start to help its own people.  their people have been suffering for many years and this is just another opportunity for the fucks in power to stuff their pockets some more. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 08:17:26 PM »

right, it goes to the US fund.  and where does that money go once it hits haiti?  who handles it?  how do they distribute it?  id rather not send my money to some prick who is stocking up on water while people on the streets are thirsty, ya smell me?

Being dead ass....I want my money tracked. Shit SHOULD be tracked, like UPS and USPS and shit does. Put a fuckin' number on the cash and show us a sheet of what the hell the money was spent on. Shoot. Make it happen. Show us the business.

ThaChamp

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 08:20:29 PM »
8 dollars for a fuckin gallon of water and 20 on the streets
that fuckin sucks

the worst disasters always happen to the less fortunate countries

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 08:20:42 PM »
What pisses me off is reporters. Like you got a camera filming a lil boy with gaze all his body limping. You are puttin' a microphone up to the man under the rubble literally in the process of being digged out. Get the FUCK up and help you asses!! Got damn man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand it. Shit gets UNDER my skin, I don't know.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 08:21:39 PM »
8 dollars for a fuckin gallon of water and 20 on the streets
that fuckin sucks

the worst disasters always happen to the less fortunate countries

Exactly, imagine, damn.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 08:22:28 PM »
why is this country so quik to donate to other countries but takes years to help its own
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 10:48:02 PM »
What country you talking about?  You can be from any country to donate man.  And we donate cuz ppl are dying.  I know what you are saying though.. Ppl are dying in our own countries.  Well you can donate to them too.  There are alot of reputable charities out there for whatever problem you want to address.   But we know ppl are in need now, and in that country.  So this is a good a choice to give money to right now.

As for who really gets your money, there's no real way to find out.  But short of taking your money over to Haiti and help yourself and buy supplies n shit,  organizations (yes they are that) like Unicef are the most reputable and legit to give to..