Author Topic: *NEW VIDEO*40 Glocc&The Zoo Babiez-Smoke Drank-Off The "Concrete Jungle" ALBUM  (Read 216 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
*NEW VIDEO*40 Glocc&The Zoo Babiez-Smoke Drank-Off The "Concrete Jungle" Now In stores&Online&EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW INSIDE SPEAKS YOUNG BUCK&CALLS GAME,BLOGGER STALKERS

http://40glocc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/new-video40-gloccampthe-zoo
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ThaRealSupreme

I was sayin 2 myself b4 the video was over "they're goin to leave that damn shoppin cart there after throwin all of that stuff in it" lol Good shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mr. VIP

i see he's following his idol's aka lil weezy's footsteps with the fagget ass auto-tune lmao 40 glocc is a fuckin lame.

8)

ThaRealSupreme

i see he's following his idol's aka lil weezy's footsteps with the fagget ass auto-tune lmao 40 glocc is a fuckin lame.

8)

U'z a str8 hater...u dont have to prop dude but get over that bull shit you on
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 makes the westcoast look like you better RESPECT IT!!! or get rolled over!! thats why the west hasnt went anywhere except for where he has taken it.to me he is a blessing for the west and his ZOOLIFE movement im feeling it  8)
 feature Quote:

Okka

"Concrete Jungle" does have some bangers on it. Is Tip Toe still in jail?

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
YEA I HEARD ON INTERVIEW TIP TOE GOT CAUGHT WITH 275,000K IN CASH IN TEXAS
 feature Quote:

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
40 makes the westcoast look like you better RESPECT IT!!! or get rolled over!! thats why the west hasnt went anywhere except for where he has taken it.to me he is a blessing for the west and his ZOOLIFE movement im feeling it  8)

where has 40 cock took the west ??? last rapper from the west that i know of that kept the west on lock was game

40 goes off on people useing auto tune then he uses it

then he says fuck obama

he has done fuck all for the west plz tell me what he has done oh and i give props when props are needed only thing 40 cock needs is a good ass fucking by a homeless person !!!!! whats up with beating old ass bums up way to keep it west !
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
HE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY 100% INDIE ARTIST TALKED ABOUT ON THE WEST MORE THEN THE SIGNED ARTIST THAT MAJOR LABELS PAY FOR EVERYTHING FOR WHEN PEOPLE THINK OF THE WEST COAST 40 GLOCC IS 100% MENTIONED THE GUY IN MOVIES & ALL AND THAT ZOOLIFE CONCRETE JUNGLE ALBUM IS PURE FIRE!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) COME ON MAN IF NO1 NOT PAYING ATTENTION LOOK AT THE TYPE OF VIEWS HE GETS ON HIS VIDEOS AND THEY BE EVERYWHERE!!40 IS DOPE AND BRINGS THE REAL STREET ELEMENT OF THE WESTCOAST BACK!!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:17:03 PM by triple6 »
 feature Quote: