Author Topic: 40 Glocc Dissing Spider On This Is 50 Chat  (Read 1419 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40 Glocc Dissing Spider On This Is 50 Chat
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 12:20:36 PM »
Mods should delete every Spider/40glocc thread  :-X

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 01:44:11 PM »
It is what it is....if it's true but 40 ain't stoppin no paper route so who cares. I find it funny that u bring my name up too...u'z a ho ass nigga and I bet you will never tell me shit to my face.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 01:46:48 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Okka

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 01:47:39 PM »
So 40 Glocc wasn't even dissin Spider Loc?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 01:50:07 PM »
So 40 Glocc wasn't even dissin Spider Loc?

Okka, don't trust nothin the thread starter says unless he has full proof but like I said it is what it is....it's not like 40 can stop Spider from feedin his family so why even get mad or start yappin like some bitches on welfare who don't have shit else better to do. Jealousy is a bitch!

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »

co-sign

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 08:48:30 PM »
This guy is really a disgrace to the West Coast..

Truth...I usually only comment on the music...but this dude 40 glocc is a straight bitch...giving the west a bad name....I've never seen somebody ride another mans nuts like that just to be down.....LOL...stabbin his crip homie in the back....wow.....I mean he ain't even signed to 50....what a joke.

IF YOU ASK ME YOUR JUST A HATER AND A IDIOT TO BELIEVE SOMEONE making a FALSE BLOG WITH NO PROOF??YOUR JUST AS FAKE AS THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS LIE RUMOR AND U MAKE THE WEST LOOK HORRIBLE!!SHOWS WHO THE REAL NET THUGS ARE. this TOPIC sounds & IS fake as shit!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Listen up bitch boy....I don't e-beef...so I don't give a fuck about what your talkin about....you got a problem because I have my own opinion..go kill yo self....LOL...I live in the ATL so if you eva wanna get down holla.... otha than that die slow....and stay off my dick

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 10:11:43 PM »
Had nothing but good things to say about Spider a couple of months ago in this interview

http://www.illuminati2g.com/40glocc2interview.htm

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 11:03:58 PM »
HE SAID IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE MAN WHO CARES MAN, SPIDER BEEN HATIN ON 40 GLOCK FOR A WHILE LOW KEY ON WHATS YO PROBLEM
BIG PAYBACK WAS TALKING SHIT  ABOUT THE LITTLE WAYNE INCIDEN THE WHOLE BAYMACK WAS TALKING SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN EXPRESSING HIS FEELINGS
HE ALSO STATED HE IS TRYING TO BUY YOUNG BUCK CONTRACT FROM 50 CENT, CONCRETE JUNGLE IN STORES NOW
HE SAID HE GOT GINUWINE ON HIS NEW CD, GRAVEYARD SHIFT COMING OUT AFTER N.W.A
HE STATED HE HAS A LOT OF UNRELEASED MUSIC HE IS GOING TO RELEASE WITH MOBB DEEP IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
HE ALSO STATED HE IS NOT LIKE SPIDER LOC AND PUT HIS ARTIST ON MIXTAPES HE PUTS THEM ON CDS
PERIOD..............................................................................

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE ALSO STATED TO BEAWARE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU MIXING TRUTH WITH LIES HE CALLS YOUR TYPE BLOGGER STALKERS!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE NEVER DISS SPIDER LOC AND THE OTHER THINGS YES HE SAID ON TWITTER BUT U ARE MIXING UP ALOT OF LIES WITH THE TRUTH :o :o :o :o :o

40 Glocc is scared to give Menace a fair one  :scarface:

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 11:30:51 PM »
Yeah, I reckon it'll be safer for him to put Spider in a 1 and 1 with tha Menace, at least then the reds gonna bow down.

Sure it's just a stupid rumor.

I'll ask again, where the hell is SPI? In jail or something, read somewhere that he is fighting a case or some shit, but he has layed low for a good 6 months time now, released a few mixtapes, but haven't shown his face anywhere...

LONDON!!

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 04:48:01 AM »
i don't believe this until more concrete evidence is produced, 40 & spider loc are both big, i hope they release that collaboration mixtape together
"get this money by any means nessassary"

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 08:34:08 AM »

+1

Portugoal

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 09:01:33 AM »
I just heard 40 say him and spider puting out grave yard shift.

About time! :)

40 glocc's an xtremely talented rapper, but his hatin persona needs to stop

Quoted for truth.

papa-smurf

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 01:25:55 AM »
i doubt it if 40 glocc got enough balls to diss spider,spider really a real nigga that really a get active with whoever,40 glocc aint active,he a actor,real recognize real and u tell by 40 vibe that he aint cut from that real nigga cloth,he wonna be cut from it,so he a do whatever he gotta do to feel like he a real one.but anyway he wont ever go at spider.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 01:29:52 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I think 40 Glocc is a talented artist. But if he won't get at Schoolboy Q, he definitely won't call out Spider.
I've noticed that during interviews he used give him shout outs. Now when asked who he feels is grinding in the West his answer is the usual : Jay Rock, Nipsey Hussle, Zoo Life, with Spider-Loc being omitted. Their partnership seemed to sour after the "Cash Money Incident". Spider would then go on to release a track called What's Yo Problem, subliminally mentioning 40 Glocc & his antics during the melee. This is probably the real reason Graveyard Shift has yet to see the light of day.

Spider-Loc   What's Yo Problem   

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 02:16:22 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I think 40 Glocc is a talented artist. But if he won't get at Schoolboy Q, he definitely won't call out Spider.
I've noticed that during interviews he used give him shout outs. Now when asked who he feels is grinding in the West his answer is the usual : Jay Rock, Nipsey Hussle, Zoo Life, with Spider-Loc being omitted. Their partnership seemed to sour after the "Cash Money Incident". Spider would then go on to release a track called What's Yo Problem, subliminally mentioning 40 Glocc & his antics during the melee. This is probably the real reason Graveyard Shift has yet to see the light of day.

Spider-Loc   What's Yo Problem   

That song is bangin, too!