Author Topic: 40 Glocc Dissing Spider On This Is 50 Chat  (Read 1420 times)

jloco53

40 Glocc Dissing Spider On This Is 50 Chat
« on: January 17, 2010, 05:01:21 AM »
he said fuck spider choke he buck nigga not mines-
dam i guess he used spider loc to get some publicity huhh supreme

Okka

Re: 40 Glocc Dissing Spider On This Is 50 Chat
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 05:10:52 AM »
Damn, i thought they were homies. Last time 40 Glocc was asked about Spider Loc he didn't say anythin' bad about him.

MistaNova

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 05:20:26 AM »
Fuck 40 Glocc then, dude's nothing but a bitch now.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 06:34:58 AM »
damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 07:25:24 AM »
wow i dont know whats funnier, this or 40 and his homies fighting over them knocking out the mentally disabled man dressed in red on hollywood blvd...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 08:17:45 AM »
This guy is really a disgrace to the West Coast..

fabtoxicp

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 08:24:52 AM »
not a disgrace - just a lil fuckd up in the head. he'll come to his senses one day.. hopefully

40 glocc's an xtremely talented rapper, but his hatin persona needs to stop

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 09:28:26 AM »

Truth...I usually only comment on the music...but this dude 40 glocc is a straight bitch...giving the west a bad name....I've never seen somebody ride another mans nuts like that just to be down.....LOL...stabbin his crip homie in the back....wow.....I mean he ain't even signed to 50....what a joke.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 09:41:37 AM »
40 glocc & spider.... 2 fucking bums.

8)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 09:42:54 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D SOMEBODY makes FALSE BLOG THATS A OBVIOUS LIE and all u dummies believe it!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I just heard 40 say him and spider puting out grave yard shift.SO show us the proof where 40 said this NOT someone pretending to be him in a chat box!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 09:50:27 AM »

Truth...I usually only comment on the music...but this dude 40 glocc is a straight bitch...giving the west a bad name....I've never seen somebody ride another mans nuts like that just to be down.....LOL...stabbin his crip homie in the back....wow.....I mean he ain't even signed to 50....what a joke.

IF YOU ASK ME YOUR JUST A HATER AND A IDIOT TO BELIEVE SOMEONE making a FALSE BLOG WITH NO PROOF??YOUR JUST AS FAKE AS THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS LIE RUMOR AND U MAKE THE WEST LOOK HORRIBLE!!SHOWS WHO THE REAL NET THUGS ARE. this TOPIC sounds & IS fake as shit!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 feature Quote:

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 09:56:23 AM »
link? other proof ?

( not that i don´t believe this idiot would do something as dumb as dissing his only buddy in g-unit )

jloco53

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 11:33:52 AM »
HE SAID IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE MAN WHO CARES MAN, SPIDER BEEN HATIN ON 40 GLOCK FOR A WHILE LOW KEY ON WHATS YO PROBLEM
BIG PAYBACK WAS TALKING SHIT  ABOUT THE LITTLE WAYNE INCIDEN THE WHOLE BAYMACK WAS TALKING SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN EXPRESSING HIS FEELINGS
HE ALSO STATED HE IS TRYING TO BUY YOUNG BUCK CONTRACT FROM 50 CENT, CONCRETE JUNGLE IN STORES NOW
HE SAID HE GOT GINUWINE ON HIS NEW CD, GRAVEYARD SHIFT COMING OUT AFTER N.W.A
HE STATED HE HAS A LOT OF UNRELEASED MUSIC HE IS GOING TO RELEASE WITH MOBB DEEP IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
HE ALSO STATED HE IS NOT LIKE SPIDER LOC AND PUT HIS ARTIST ON MIXTAPES HE PUTS THEM ON CDS
PERIOD..............................................................................

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 11:54:13 AM »
HE SAID IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE MAN WHO CARES MAN, SPIDER BEEN HATIN ON 40 GLOCK FOR A WHILE LOW KEY ON WHATS YO PROBLEM
BIG PAYBACK WAS TALKING SHIT  ABOUT THE LITTLE WAYNE INCIDEN THE WHOLE BAYMACK WAS TALKING SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN EXPRESSING HIS FEELINGS
HE ALSO STATED HE IS TRYING TO BUY YOUNG BUCK CONTRACT FROM 50 CENT, CONCRETE JUNGLE IN STORES NOW
HE SAID HE GOT GINUWINE ON HIS NEW CD, GRAVEYARD SHIFT COMING OUT AFTER N.W.A
HE STATED HE HAS A LOT OF UNRELEASED MUSIC HE IS GOING TO RELEASE WITH MOBB DEEP IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
HE ALSO STATED HE IS NOT LIKE SPIDER LOC AND PUT HIS ARTIST ON MIXTAPES HE PUTS THEM ON CDS
PERIOD..............................................................................

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE ALSO STATED TO BEAWARE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU MIXING TRUTH WITH LIES HE CALLS YOUR TYPE BLOGGER STALKERS!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE NEVER DISS SPIDER LOC AND THE OTHER THINGS YES HE SAID ON TWITTER BUT U ARE MIXING UP ALOT OF LIES WITH THE TRUTH :o :o :o :o :o

feature Quote:

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »
ROFL dissin on Chat, it's so gangsta