Author Topic: New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers Game Thread  (Read 897 times)

Jaydc

Re: New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers Game Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2010, 05:14:32 PM »
chargers shot themselves in the foot this game.. 3 missed field goals penetlys at the wrong time and too many mistakes... congradulations to the jets... however the colts are going to walk all over them

LOL.People really need to stop saying this and just admit the jets are a good team.Nobody is going to walk all over them.

Jaydc

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2010, 05:16:56 PM »
Imagine if the jets beat the colts and meet the vikings,playing against bret favre in the superbowl.That would be a media dream.The colts would be the media whipping team for a long team.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »
damn chargers had a chance but damn they got rolled on
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2010, 05:26:25 PM »
Chargers haven't played great but Nate Kaeding is to blame

Blame the missed FGs all you want, only two of them should have been hit, bit if Mr. Golden Boy MVP candidate who I said was over rated the whole year made a few plays and didn't throw that horrible INT at the worst time, SD would have won that way too. All I'm saying is I knew trhe Jets could shut down the Chargers because the Chargers suck and got real lucky but were never that good. I just wasn't sure the Jets could score. But my man Shonn Greene came to play.
You'd blame Rivers no matter what. 3 missed field goals? what a joke. Ok, so take the two FG makes and the Chargers win the game. That one Rivers INT was awful but I think those 3 missed field goals are worse.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »

Blame the missed FGs all you want, only two of them should have been hit, bit if Mr. Golden Boy MVP candidate who I said was over rated the whole year made a few plays and didn't throw that horrible INT at the worst time, SD would have won that way too. All I'm saying is I knew trhe Jets could shut down the Chargers because the Chargers suck and got real lucky but were never that good. I just wasn't sure the Jets could score. But my man Shonn Greene came to play.
You'd blame Rivers no matter what. 3 missed field goals? what a joke. Ok, so take the two FG makes and the Chargers win the game. That one Rivers INT was awful but I think those 3 missed field goals are worse.

The 58 yarder was a prayer. The two would have put them up by 3. It would not have necessarily won them the game. Just admit  was right. Rivers was never at the level Manning, Brees, and Favre are at and tonight showed it. He wasn't very effective, period.

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2010, 05:36:44 PM »

The 58 yarder was a prayer. The two would have put them up by 3. It would not have necessarily won them the game. Just admit  was right. Rivers was never at the level Manning, Brees, and Favre are at and tonight showed it. He wasn't very effective, period.
No doubt he wasn't very effective. But Kaeding has to hit at least 1 of those field goals; and that way, who knows the outcome.

And btw this is not taking away anything from the Jets; they played well. But if we're going to blame a Charger, I'd lend Kaeding a bit more of the blame then Rivers.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2010, 05:37:26 PM »
haha before this game they was sayin rivers is one of the best and hes up there...up there...lol
now hes not
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2010, 06:04:36 PM »

No doubt he wasn't very effective. But Kaeding has to hit at least 1 of those field goals; and that way, who knows the outcome.

And btw this is not taking away anything from the Jets; they played well. But if we're going to blame a Charger, I'd lend Kaeding a bit more of the blame then Rivers.

I'm a Bills fan and I've never once blamed Norwood for anything. The kicker is the last to be blamed in almost every scenario with me. I only blame kickers when they miss extra points or last minute chip shots when te clock was run down for the FG on purpose. The Chargers lost because their offense wasn't ready for a real defense, and their offense has never been ready for a real defense since Norv got there. I've been saying it from day one.

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2010, 06:05:29 PM »
Chargers keep choking year after year. They fired Marty for failing to get results in the post season; does Norv see the same faith? probably not though.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2010, 06:45:36 PM »
Chargers keep choking year after year. They fired Marty for failing to get results in the post season; does Norv see the same faith? probably not though.

Firing Marty was bullshit. The reason they lost to the Pats that year all came down to stupid mistakes on the field. The 4th down INT is what killed them. If he let it drop they would have won the whole thing that year.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »
^going into the game, Nate hit 67 consecutive FG's inside the 40.

he's a choke artist.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2010, 10:04:16 PM »
^going into the game, Nate hit 67 consecutive FG's inside the 40.

he's a choke artist.

If this was an Indy game and the FGs were missed and Peyton through two INTs and only got 14 points everyone would be saying Peyton chokes again. You guys wanted to include the over-rated Rivers into the MVP discussion, so you better get on him like you do real MVPs. Now we need a new commercial with Peyton and Al Bundy and Peyton bragging about his 4 MVPs in one decade.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2010, 10:05:22 PM »
for real thats what im sayin til this game rivers was the best....awww damn now he isnt
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2010, 10:07:09 PM »
for real thats what im sayin til this game rivers was the best....awww damn now he isnt

And you know I was calling him over rated all season.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2010, 10:13:06 PM »
yeah hes a lil overrated not too much
hes dope but damn they jus couldnt take it tonight
they had so many chances
Cube