Author Topic: .:Killuminati vs Mack:.  (Read 338 times)

da_notorious_mack

.:Killuminati vs Mack:.
« on: November 26, 2002, 08:07:46 AM »
- Bar limit 15
- First to 5, 3-0 KO
- Kru votes allowed lol
-I spit first as challenger

Ill get at it tonight............

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:.:Killuminati vs Mack:.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2002, 08:33:14 AM »
aight I'll take sum more time but I'll try to get my shit dropped thursday

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2002, 08:48:53 AM »
*Lets get the proceeding,proceeding this evening*

Aiight im brake down~this fake clown~yeah you cool but can ya chest take rounds~//
see the glocks makes sounds~guess i need ta silence ya~//(silencer)
dont mean to frighten ya~but kru can get it too~you a michevious devious....hold up you biting who?~//{1}
RZA so i should have known only 5% of you was dope~only time you droppin bars is when you droppin soap~//{2}
see my guns are all steel,i dont front like dat~dawg ya guns bright orange with water plugs on the back~//

*Lets get the proceeding,proceeding this evening*

HOLD UP where you goin?you aint leaving~til i cause bleeding~//
see its a bore keying~when you know somebody already gunna vote for ya ass~//
when Mack got a battle you vote real fast~even if i come dead last~//
Stop it whore~hell if you could vote on this ya'd probably call a draw~//
Devious Assailants=Me see i run the board~//

.:Wordplay time:.

Ill pull a nine and a colt .45 like it was quarter to ten on a clock~//
Even Jenna Jameson on the job~wouldnt play with your cock~//
if Jigga signed you,you still wouldnt rock(ROC)~//
and if i sent ya to the dentist ya still wouldnt floss~//
See you havent paid the cost~SO DO NOT STEP TO THE BOSS~//

Get at it my young padawan lol..........

*sampled from "blueprint 2" by Jay-Z

{1}Assasin said Mak bit RZA,dunno the truth in that

{2} RZA is a 5%,if ya dont know what that means look it up

NO BEEF,I KNOW YOU WONT TAKE NONE OF THAT PERSONAL........

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2002, 03:36:51 AM »
lol, I hope u won't take my personals personal ;D

About the bitin thing...I liked that 1st part but it's still GZA not RZA. I didn't bite, it just that GZA and me both made up the rhyme "devious mischeivous genius" and i didn't notice...I didn't bite a line or sumthing. Basically of course as good as none of the words rhymed on this board are rhymed with each other for the 1st time

and just to let everybody know this is a middleweight title match, no newbie votes
« Last Edit: November 27, 2002, 10:05:51 AM by Kill-you-minati »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2002, 05:15:35 AM »
Kain’t fuck wit my rhymez...

Lightweight title ? that’s self~overestimation, the middleweight belt~holder~penetratin,. my lyrics melt~hoes~and~seperate~em// {{1}}
Killuminati smell~foes~and~devestate~em, shells~thrown~for~desecration they "call me hot” like "cell~phones~evaporatin”//
lyrical~art, you gotta face the criminal~part, cap-peelin~ya~heart, dopeness enuff for givin~you~scars with subliminal~bars//
you ain’t even a minimal~charge, my type of villain~is~scarce, I kill~in~the~dark and like "cuttin through D’s” I’m "splittin~a~mark”...WHAT//

uh, who’s my victim ?...oh yeah....Mack

ridiculous~punches bout BITIN, predictable~"gun”~shit, "poor stuff comin out” ya mouth like you "evictin~a~slum~kid// {{2}}
more competition I’m stickin~for~fun~bitch, fuck ya descriptions~of~nonsense, wanna compare "son”, my list of victims~humongeous// {{3}}
oh, that "record” got deleted, one never~existed, no chedder~to~this~kid, fightin for belts you better~be~gifted// {{4}}
together~we~dissed~shit, now I’m lettin~ya~wig~split"Kronic” wanna be "high”, so like "surgery”I’m"gettin~you~lifted”// {{5}}
you in front of the screen~droppin~fucked, wannabe~lost~his~props, yeah you tha "Mac(k)”, but it’s me~"Bossin~Up”// {{6}}
war in the same milieu like C’s~buckin~Bloods you be~bustin~slugs, I ain’t seen ‘em...prolly Reeves~got~them~stopped {lol}// {{7}}
you on some name~shit and always change~it, but you go wit the same~pic, it’s bla~tent you got Ma~trix in ya lame~sig cuz Keanu’s a gay~kid// {{8}}
stop postin on WCC, you disgrace~it, more artificial then fake~tits, you’ll NEVER reach tapes~bitch, part of the "KING’s” troops couldn’t slay~shit// {{9}}
you even thought~you~was~"Je~sus”, never seen god~usin~”heatas”, but then I could kill you with "roman”tic shit you didn’t make it harder~for~me~dawg// {{3}}
.......yo DA, fuck a weak leader, y’all~never~cease~us//

{{1}}: Mack also wanted to sign up for the lightweight belt tournie
{{2}}: Mack uses guns alot for punches, he even got the name of a gun lol
{{3}}: He used to call himself God Son
{{4}}: As for the other record...he said he was goin to make an album but later he said he didn't have time/money
{{5}}: Kronic is another name he used to post under
{{6}}: Mac Mall made a song called "Bossin Up"
{{7}}: Check his pic...
{{8}}: check where this link leads: http://shysbombshelter.homestead.com/files/EmceeSykullsShit/keanuisgay.gif
{{9}}: If you really don't know he was a member of the K.I.N.G.S.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2002, 05:17:22 AM »
No beef of course homie...I know you won't take nuthin personal, it's only a battle verse...just fucked with sum facts...yo can we get some votes ?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2002, 09:28:19 AM »
word....no beef....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2002, 05:51:05 AM »
it even takes ages to get votes on title matches.....up....

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2002, 10:41:08 AM »
This was a tight battle. Aint gonna explain my vote too much cause i hope u 2 can trust me.. I think Killuminati took this one.. His disses were more direct and personal IMO.. Mack's verse was tight too.. I jus thought overall Killuminati's was better..

Vote: Killuminati

peace

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2002, 11:58:44 AM »
Thanx Gareefa...1-0 keep em cumin y'all

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2002, 06:26:00 AM »
stop postin on WCC, you disgrace~it, more artificial then fake~tits, you’ll NEVER reach tapes~bitch, part of the "KING’s” troops couldn’t slay~shit// {{9}}

yeh I wish I came up wit a line like that when back in the day I used to diss ToNe bout flippin burgers lol.   anyway. dope line

Mack was ill, no doubt, but Killuminati brought even more heat to this encounter. Mack had good flow solid hard punches to his rhyme, as did Killuminati, but a few lines gave him the edge on this battle imo.

vote: Killuminati
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2002, 09:33:02 AM »
thanx Illicit...2-0, one more vote could be enough, anyways keep 'em cumin...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2002, 07:13:15 AM »
up

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2002, 08:08:01 AM »

yeh I wish I came up wit a line like that when back in the day I used to diss ToNe bout flippin burgers lol.   anyway. dope line

Mack was ill, no doubt, but Killuminati brought even more heat to this encounter. Mack had good flow solid hard punches to his rhyme, as did Killuminati, but a few lines gave him the edge on this battle imo.

vote: Killuminati

I vote for Killuminati for all the same reasons and because Mack's verse was probably bitten anyway.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2002, 08:18:47 AM »
3-0 KO

thx to u too Infinite, I'll let Mack deal with ur comments himself if that's ok with him, but since you voted for Illicit's reasons too I think the vote can be counted

good battle homie, ur verse was tite too