Author Topic: 2010 is the year of the west coast  (Read 859 times)

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
2010 is the year of the west coast
« on: January 22, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »
damn we startin off strong with snoop and i wanna rock everybody loves that song fro the east to the west.

u know who i think is gonna blow up this year and become one of the premier west coast spitters....???

Bad Lucc this dude changed up his flow and now he is grimy as shit. i wasnt really feeln his first mixtape. but shit hes been doin lately (the preview w/ problem, target practice w/TDE, etc.)

also look for Skeme to hop on the scene hes only 19 or 20 now and hes got ridiculous flows and room to grow.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 2010 is the year of the west coast
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 01:13:46 PM »
i want a Mitch Slick album. 8)

Xzibit too. 8)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 02:28:47 PM »
dogg pound. e40, kurupt SOLO???, would be nice if $hort came out again- but i aint heard nothin.

V2DHeart

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 04:09:10 PM »
This has been a thread starter since 2002.

logically we'll see the likes of Snoop release Malice In Wonderland with a few more wack cuts on there, we'll see some weaker Daz albums, and 40Glocc take on new talent in dissing form through out youtube, and other online sites. Crooked I will see his album re-scheduled beyond 2010, and have him releasing some more mixtapes or freestyle cuts on the net with a promising outlook to 2011. Detox will have more discussion and hype news surrounding it with no release date looking probable. Nate will more than likely deteriorate if he doesn't improve, and will see people like Warren G/Snoop etc. make songs on it. Nipsey Hussle will remain underground. Mac Shawn will disappoint leaving everyone saying that he 'used' to be alright back in the late 90's. Bishop Lamont will fade away after doing mixtapes, and features. Game will still do his thing as usual with bizarre bi-polar BS along the way. Rass Kass will  go unnoticed, and a few new young rappers will come out claiming to be the new faces, but with less talent, and a more commercial sound, a lot of randoms with no personality or uniqueness, and Suge Knight may get knocked out one more time

Or... It may just be the year for the West Coast
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 04:13:30 PM »
when 2008 wasn't the year of the West and neither was the year after, that's when I realized it would all stay underground

many dope releases this year though to drop... Game, Nipsey, Kurupt, E-40, Spice 1, Lynch, Yukmouth, etc.

I'd love to see Jay Rock and Glasses finally drop but I pretty much lost hope in those projects

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »

logically we'll see the likes of Snoop release Malice In Wonderland with a few more wack cuts on there, we'll see some weaker Daz albums, and 40Glocc take on new talent in dissing form through out youtube, and other online sites. Crooked I will see his album re-scheduled beyond 2010, and have him releasing some more mixtapes or freestyle cuts on the net with a promising outlook to 2011. Detox will have more discussion and hype news surrounding it with no release date looking probable. Nate will more than likely deteriorate if he doesn't improve, and will see people like Warren G/Snoop etc. make songs on it. Nipsey Hussle will remain underground. Mac Shawn will disappoint leaving everyone saying that he 'used' to be alright back in the late 90's. Bishop Lamont will fade away after doing mixtapes, and features. Game will still do his thing as usual with bizarre bi-polar BS along the way. Rass Kass will  go unnoticed, and a few new young rappers will come out claiming to be the new faces, but with less talent, and a more commercial sound, a lot of randoms with no personality or uniqueness, and Suge Knight may get knocked out one more time

Truth. LOL. Ever since I joined this board, every year has been declared the year of the West Coast by people.

Jaydc

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 04:20:38 PM »
I needed a good laugh today

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 06:32:57 PM »
yeah...just like 2009 year was the year of Aftermath and not Repackaging and Ceased letters.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 06:36:10 PM »
real talk blood money
when 2008 wasn't the year of the West and neither was the year after, that's when I realized it would all stay underground

many dope releases this year though to drop... Game, Nipsey, Kurupt, E-40, Spice 1, Lynch, Yukmouth, etc.

I'd love to see Jay Rock and Glasses finally drop but I pretty much lost hope in those projects

jay you a fool

I needed a good laugh today
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 07:08:55 AM »

+1

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 10:31:35 AM »
2012, end of world, detox and the boss droppin, and 2pac resurrection... cant wait!!!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2010, 10:33:10 AM »

PREACH! +1

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2010, 11:49:41 AM »
This year started off with Snoop Dogg taking a huge L.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hendo

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2010, 12:37:14 PM »
2005 is the year of the west coast
2006 is the year of the west coast
2007 is the year of the west coast
2008 is the year of the west coast
2009 is the year of the west coast
2010 is the year of the west coast

We been hearing this for years, but nothing is happening... we all know there is only 2 west coast artists making noise, and they are barely making any.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2010, 12:58:44 PM »

the day the westcoast blows up again - will be the same day Macaulay Culkin gets a role in a new movie
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:04:07 PM by fabtoxicp »