Author Topic: Shyne Works With Swizz Beats For Upcomming Album  (Read 106 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shyne Works With Swizz Beats For Upcomming Album
« on: January 23, 2010, 07:30:52 AM »
Rapper Shyne, a former Bad Boy artist, is rumored to be working on a new album, which would be his first in ten years, as well as his first after being imprisoned and then subsequently deported, and producers are already lining up for what they say could be a huge album.

Popular radio host Angie Martinez might have been the first person to let the cat out of the bag in regards to Shyne beginning to work on new music, when she took to twitter, saying "he's gr8! doing lots of giving back.," Martinez wrote about Shyne on Sunday (December 13). "big producers & execs been flyin 2 Belize & music is coming! :) @ixler21 wassup w/SHYNE?"

Swizz Beatz, who collaberated with Shyne on the self titled track hit of 2002 "Shyne" further confirmed that new music from Shyne was in the works, but indicated that the rapper needs to find some direction, and that when he does, he will be ready to work with him to produce a hot album, "I'm rocking with Shyne," Beatz said in an interview. "I need him to find himself a little bit. Not to say he don't know who he is, I just need him to vibe off a couple beats and be like, 'Swizz, these are four joints right here I been rocking with, me and Scott Storch or whoever. This is the lane I wanna go with.' Then I could digest those things and then I can come up with the best records for Tip, Shyne, for everybody. These are different techniques so I can use those darts."

Another famed producer, Scott Storch, is looking to work with Shyne after meeting him during his incarceration, "Yeah, Shyne's my man. I've been talking to him and I was talking to him all through his prison sentence. He's always remained a loyal person to me," Storch explained in an interview. "We became friends after he was already in [jail] and I found out he was a fan and he's just a hell of a cool guy. I'm looking forward to doing, not just one record, but doing a chunk on his album... He's in full effect. He's got people sending him tracks. I have a feeling he's going to make a really huge album... He's got a lot to say."

Shyne will have a lot of substance to draw from as he sets out to make a new album, and is already looking for ways to help others who are currently in jail by giving advice on being responsible, while expressing regrets over his actions that landed him in jail to inmates:

"I didn't blame nobody else for my mistakes," Shyne told a room of inmates. "It wasn't my co-defendant's fault that I shot somebody in the club, I take responsibility, I did that sh*t, it was a terrible mistake and I moved on. So that's what I challenge you guys to do. Don't blame the C.O., don't blame the police -- you have to take accountability for your actions and you have to decide what your future is gonna be. You can't be following what this one say and that one say, I spent 10 years in the cooker -- it's a lot of gang bangers in New York, I didn't bang because I'm universal. I'm a boss."
http://www.rapbasement.com/swizz-beatz/012210-shyne-working-with-swizz-beats-on-new-album.html
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.