Author Topic: no lie guys I think I am getting sick by meds that are way too strong.......  (Read 170 times)

2010-thefuture

my legs and my arms are jumping and I am having trouble seeing I don't know what ti do................

ikke

Take some more to be sure it's the meds

Fraxxx

The first thing that I always do when I need urgent medical advice is ask my DubCC homies.  ;D ;D ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ThaChamp

2010-thefuture

it was my sugar............it went real low-54 not good guys but when i felt like sleeping then I knew what it was
I didn't sleep last night,tossing and turning-thinking about Brandon and how sometimes I grab the other side of the bed when I know he is not there...........I went to my phone wishing it would ring........just wishing I could hear his voice guys.........then I thought fuck this we need a peace thing......where neither of us is arguing...........plus the way you been talking lately lets me know you might actually feel something

Sikotic™

Those meds are poison. POISON I TELL YA!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The first thing that I always do when I need urgent medical advice is ask my DubCC homies.  ;D ;D ;D

Yeh, it's crucial! haha.

kemizt

ikke

sik is in medical school so I guess it's not that ridiculous

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

Yeh, it's crucial! haha.

is your health care really that bad?

Fraxxx

sik is in medical school so I guess it's not that ridiculous

Only, if she follows Sik's advice, next thing she can do is open a new thread with the title "My doctor wants me dead!"
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.