Author Topic: Ray J A Blood? Dj Kay Slay Roles To The West Coast Hoods Solo! + Ray J Throwin U  (Read 2135 times)

GangstaBoogy

Ray-J is from Centerview Piru. Nothin new.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Quadruple OG

Didn't Ray J start reppin Blood when he started fuckin with Suge? I think he was the one who set off the fight with Bad Azz at Vegas. Bad Azz always dissin' him on twitter.

he also got his ass whooped on a few occasions because of it

ThaRealSupreme

Ray J is from Tennis Shoes aka Centeriew Piru lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
I FEEL U PREME FROM ONE PERSON from C-ARSON TO ANOTHER U GNR
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 03:19:45 PM by DEL AMO »

jloco53

c arson is the city hey del amo i thought you guys dont like centerview just asking
but i heard you be watching ray j show low key

ThaRealSupreme

I FEEL U PREME FROM ONE PERSON from C-ARSON TO ANOTHER U GNR

lol 8)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the song he was performing is called "Centerview" if i'm not mistaken Ray J is Centerview Piru from Carson just cuz he's a big star now and his sister is superstar status dont mean that he aint from a part of Carson thats hood and dude still reps the ppl he grew up with

Didn't Ray J start reppin Blood when he started fuckin with Suge? I think he was the one who set off the fight with Bad Azz at Vegas. Bad Azz always dissin' him on twitter.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO man Kay Slay acting like a nigga that didn't know he was going to the hood before he got there.......Constantly looking around, that nigga head was on a swivel like muthafucka LOLLLLL.....

ThaRealSupreme

Damn Kay Slay did look spooked lmao and sound stupid talkin about he wanna go where Harold got killed at Ol'action hood movie ass nigga lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn thats crazy tho to see ray j throw it up like that...even tho its on stage and not in a hood
does he throw it up in the hood? lol

watch kay slay gon be bloodin it out soon...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
a white boy from kansas can be banging bloodz and throw it up.

where do i see the relevance to post up this thread as news? who knows?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaRealSupreme

damn thats crazy tho to see ray j throw it up like that...even tho its on stage and not in a hood

His hood ain't shit just like mines lol But I heard he got jumped by some 190's in a Mickey D's for reppin so he's pretty bold lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ray j got jumped?
when...years ago or recently?

His hood ain't shit just like mines lol But I heard he got jumped by some 190's in a Mickey D's for reppin so he's pretty bold lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

ray j got jumped?

This was a long time ago when I was in jr.high but it could've been a rumor 'cause somebody told me about it but dude from my hood said Ray J was in Mickey D's and hopped on top of the table and said Centerview then niggas rushed his ass lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha
seems like he can rep his set or be a blood now cuz he got a lil bit of fame and knows the og's vs before he was jus brandy's lil brother and he wasnt bangin like this before?
even when he was with suge....he wasnt bangin blood like this?

ray j got jumped?

This was a long time ago when I was in jr.high but it could've been a rumor 'cause somebody told me about it but dude from my hood said Ray J was in Mickey D's and hopped on top of the table and said Centerview then niggas rushed his ass lol.
Cube