Author Topic: Ray J A Blood? Dj Kay Slay Roles To The West Coast Hoods Solo! + Ray J Throwin U  (Read 2136 times)

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO man Kay Slay acting like a nigga that didn't know he was going to the hood before he got there.......Constantly looking around, that nigga head was on a swivel like muthafucka LOLLLLL.....

Shit most niggaz would be on they guard to if they in a hood unfamiliar to them and they solo. You know Slay had to make that phone call long before he landed to get the okay lol. All it would of taken for one of them OG niggaz to step to Slay and "who the fuck is this." It's not like Slay be rollin' deep on the West. What is with East Coast niggaz and getting off the plane and wanting to go out into our hoods and shit anyway?? They trying to get some Coast cred or something. I'm from the hood and ain't trying to go back see most of them niggaz any more lol
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'm still surprised by the fact Ray J bang like damn
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

2euce 7even

listen to ray-j "centerview".